The Student Room Group

EU Applicant to UK Uni for 2020/2021

Do you think the tuition fee for EU applicants studying in an University in England would rise on 2020, due to Brexit? or stay the same as 9k?

And what will be the benefits if the EU student went to a Scottish Uni, Welsh Uni, or Irish Uni, in 2018? What will be for these same applicants, but in 2020?
Original post by Rayrayray1702
Do you think the tuition fee for EU applicants studying in an University in England would rise on 2020, due to Brexit? or stay the same as 9k?

And what will be the benefits if the EU student went to a Scottish Uni, Welsh Uni, or Irish Uni, in 2018? What will be for these same applicants, but in 2020?

Not by much . I think they can raise them by inflation till 2020.
The £ has done poorly by the Euro so EU students paying less in real terms.

You will have to check with Scottish and Irish unis for fee rates. Scottish unis might be much cheaper for EU students not ,living in the UK.

In 2020 we wont know for definite as Brexit hasnt been agreed. I would expect it to be similar though.
Original post by Rayrayray1702

I’m also from the EU and applying for 2020 entry. There is a Brexit transition period in place untill the end of 2020 so I hope that means that we will also be admitted as Home students altough nothing has been confirmed yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending