The Student Room Group

I blew him now he's being weird?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe the story got around and he thinks you told a couple of people?
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, so last week or so there was a guy I found attractive and asked him if he wanted a BJ. He said yes. I was his first BJ btw.
Then the next day things were normal when I saw him, we said hi to each other when we passed by and it was okay.
Then for 2 or so days I didn't see him much and once passed by him but avoided eye contact, I doubt he noticed because we were in a crowded place.
now he is being weird with me. avoiding eye contact, he doesn't say hi whereas before he would say hi if we ran into each other etc.
I don't know why he's making it weird and such a big deal.
Why is he doing this & should I ask him what's going on

Really, ridiculous trolling going on guys. And even if it isnt, why on earth would you not try to even get in a sturdy relationship with him before sucking him off. Even just mutual friends. U kinda thotty to me. Its a guys first BJ as well, dont u think he would be a bit embarrassed or feel weird about it. You literally should put a sign on your back sayin "Free Blow-jobs for peng dudes." Have a bit of respect for ureslf damnnnn.
Really, ridiculous trolling going on guys. And even if it isnt, why on earth would you not try to even get in a sturdy relationship with him before sucking him off. Even just mutual friends. U kinda thotty to me. Its a guys first BJ as well, dont u think he would be a bit embarrassed or feel weird about it. You literally should put a sign on your back sayin "Free Blow-jobs for peng dudes." Have a bit of respect for ureslf damnnnn.

wow, you really showed her...
You just insulted her over the internet...
One could almost say she got e-rekt!

:getmecoat:
Original post by SMEGGGY
You just went up to him to offer a BJ?

yes.

Original post by SMEGGGY
I'll get my nob out then if you're legal

I just came here for the puns.
Original post by Andrew97
I just came here for the puns.

ure welcome
Reply 46
£50 on this being a trolling catfish who's actually a 30yr old dude.
****ggggggggg
well i made it very clear to him that i just wanted to hook up with him as a one-time thing because we were both together alone and i was bored. so i dont get why hes acting strange, its not like i wanted it again or wanted anything else from him

Hit me up, you've got my style.
degenerate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending