The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ValarieMerida
Hey,

I have always wanted to try out Korean Beauty Products, but I have always found them to be too expensive and I have really acne prone skin that leaves scars for ages. I was wondering since you all have tried it out for quite some time could help me:

1. How often do you break out using the Korean Skincare Routine.
2. Has it helped with scarring at all?
3. In your thinking, is the price really expensive or okay? Should I invest in it?

Thanks in advance.

I’d recommend asianbeautyplus. They’re a UK based company that sell Korean products quite cheaply. The range is somewhat limited sometimes but if you request a product theyll usually have it in stock quickly :smile:
Original post by Elliwhi
I’d recommend asianbeautyplus. They’re a UK based company that sell Korean products quite cheaply. The range is somewhat limited sometimes but if you request a product theyll usually have it in stock quickly :smile:

THANK YOU! I just checked their website and it seems pretty good! If I get clear skin, it’ll be because of you! Thank you once again!
Original post by ValarieMerida
THANK YOU! I just checked their website and it seems pretty good! If I get clear skin, it’ll be because of you! Thank you once again!

LOL, no worries! 화이팅!
Original post by iAngely
Are you sure you're "purging" as you say or having a reaction? What have you started using because you may be damaging your skin depending on what it is you are using.

It’s brought me out in a few spots that were sat under my skin, maybe purging was a bit of a strong word but some yellow blobs showed up for sure . My skin does feel softer but my jawline still has like a mountain range on it :laugh:

Latest