The Student Room Group

Ask a hijabi muslimah😬

I’m bored and pretty much sleep deprived. First day on here.. maybe a conversation or something can kick off?
why sleep deprived?
I’ve messed my sleeping routine up and have started falling asleep at 3-5am and end up waking up @ around 9am naturally🤦🏾*♀️. Feel like a walking zombie. Why are you up?
Reply 3
Wow so I'm guessing from your profile name that you were born in '98. I'm so old lol. So what do you study?

:smile:
Original post by anonymousxo98
I’ve messed my sleeping routine up and have started falling asleep at 3-5am and end up waking up @ around 9am naturally🤦🏾*♀️. Feel like a walking zombie. Why are you up?

Sort out sleep then lol. Easier said.
I'm trying to stay awake to read but cannot concentrate on it as I'm too sleepy but promised myself a late night. 😂😂
Original post by MJlover
Wow so I'm guessing from your profile name that you were born in '98. I'm so old lol. So what do you study?

I’ve taken a gap year. So not studying, just working. Hoping to study Childhood studies &what do you do?
Original post by MJlover

:smile:

Not studying, taken a gap year. Hoping to study Childhood studies in sept’18. What do you do/study?
I can’t sort it out tho! & What were you planning on reading until your sleepiness disturbed you?😂😂😂
I can’t sort it out tho! & What were you planning on reading until your sleepiness disturbed you?😂😂😂

And thw mountains echoed by Khaled Hosseini
You cant or you wont :hmmmm: Joke
Oh my goodness! He’s great. I won’t fix it, but I shall have to, very soon
Oh my goodness! He’s great. I won’t fix it, but I shall have to, very soon

Ikr, you've read it?
Why'll you have to fix it?
I’ve read a few of his other books, but not that one.. yet. I have work on Tuesday && I can’t sleep in🤦🏾*♀️
Not studying, taken a gap year. Hoping to study Childhood studies in sept’18. What do you do/study?

Cool degree choice :smile:

I study History at uni basically sis :smile:
Original post by MJlover
Cool degree choice :smile:

I study History at uni basically sis :smile:

Always loved history, regret not choosing it as an A-level. Guessing you’re enjoying it?
Always loved history, regret not choosing it as an A-level. Guessing you’re enjoying it?

Its been really hard as I've had health issues but I like the course yeah lol
Original post by MJlover
Its been really hard as I've had health issues but I like the course yeah lol

Ah no! That sucks, may God increase you in health - daaarlin’❤️ & good, glad you’re enjoying it!

Quick Reply