Joint honour

Hi do joint honours cost more and are they longer
Thanks
Original post by Lukem14
Hi do joint honours cost more and are they longer
Thanks

1. Same price.
2. Same length.

You would just do c half and half. examine the course structure of your chosen degree.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
1. Same price.
2. Same length.

You would just do c half and half. examine the course structure of your chosen degree.
1. Same price.
2. Same length.

Thanks I'm thinking of doing a criminology and psychology degree are they harder to get onto?
Original post by Lukem14
Thanks I'm thinking of doing a criminology and psychology degree are they harder to get onto?

Depends where, but shouldnt be. It requires a bit of co operation from both departments, but joint honours students tend to be rarer than single honours. get the grades and you will be fine.
Reply 4
Depends where, but shouldnt be. It requires a bit of co operation from both departments, but joint honours students tend to be rarer than single honours. get the grades and you will be fine.

Thanks
Reply 5

Also is it still classed as a degree or is it called something else? Thanks
Original post by Lukem14
Also is it still classed as a degree or is it called something else? Thanks

Have a read of course websites and they’ll tell you everything you need to know (including costs, durations, entry requirements etc). If you’ve done that and have any specific questions come back and ask us and we’ll be happy to help where we can.
Reply 7
Original post by Duncan2012
Have a read of course websites and they’ll tell you everything you need to know (including costs, durations, entry requirements etc). If you’ve done that and have any specific questions come back and ask us and we’ll be happy to help where we can.

Yeah I already have
Original post by Lukem14
Yeah I already have

No you haven’t. If you had you wouldn’t be asking whether they cost more or took longer.
Reply 9
Original post by Duncan2012
No you haven’t. If you had you wouldn’t be asking whether they cost more or took longer.

Yh because they don’t have it on some websites

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending