The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phoebemallow
Absoloutly knackered but I've almost finished my essay. I'm gonna finish it off tomorrow as I don't have a lesson until 10:30 so I'm gonna rest and relax till then :smile:

:woo: Well done :biggrin: Hope you had a nice evening :smile:
Original post by ireee
Finished all of my homework and I rewarded myself by watching a tv show. Hopefully tomorrow I continue my revision ☺️

:woo: Well done! :biggrin: We'll all be here again today (and every day :lol:) if you want to join in here again :smile:
Original post by Labrador99
8:00am - Session begins

Happy Monday everyone :smile: Is anyone studying this morning?

Will be in a minute... Not quite got to school yet!
Gonna try and write some maths questions plus possibly some bits and bobs on TSR :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
8:00am - Session begins

Happy Monday everyone :smile: Is anyone studying this morning?

Will be once the library opens at 8:30 :P
I'll be tidying up my room and marking my maths practise paper :smile:
Ooh I’m going to join this one! Only just found this thread, looks good. I’m going to write my EPQ presentation for Friday (eek)
9:30am - Session ends

How did everyone get on?

I managed to make and send out a new rota for one of my volunteering projects :smile:
Managed to get a few threads sorted that I needed to that session :smile: Now writing the intro to the CV we have to write for careers
Original post by Lemur14
Will be in a minute... Not quite got to school yet!
Gonna try and write some maths questions plus possibly some bits and bobs on TSR :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: Hope you were productive :smile:

Original post by Amanzhol
Will be once the library opens at 8:30 :P

Great you're joining in :smile: Hope your work was productive :smile:

Original post by hysterria
I'll be tidying up my room and marking my maths practise paper :smile:

:smile: Sounds like a good plan :smile:
Original post by stimtothesky
Ooh I’m going to join this one! Only just found this thread, looks good. I’m going to write my EPQ presentation for Friday (eek)

Welcome! :smile: Great to have you joining in! Hope you managed to be productive, and good luck for the presentation! :smile:
10:00am - Session begins

Good luck everyone :smile:

I'm going to try and tick 3 things off my to do list this session (not studying, I know, but they really need done!) :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
Managed to get a few threads sorted that I needed to that session :smile: Now writing the intro to the CV we have to write for careers

:woo: Well done :smile:
Are your school making you write the CV?!
:woo: Well done :smile:
Are your school making you write the CV?!

Yep...to their structure :facepalm: which includes several pages listing how your school subjects/volunteering/WEX etc. gives you certain skills...I've finished it (saved the intro til last) and I've just about squished it onto 3 pages and it's missing several key things that a normal CV would have :banghead: Safe to say I wouldn't use it if I actually needed a CV lol

This session I need to get some maths questions for people to do :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
Yep...to their structure :facepalm: which includes several pages listing how your school subjects/volunteering/WEX etc. gives you certain skills...I've finished it (saved the intro til last) and I've just about squished it onto 3 pages and it's missing several key things that a normal CV would have :banghead: Safe to say I wouldn't use it if I actually needed a CV lol

This session I need to get some maths questions for people to do :smile:

Wow. That sounds like a bit of a waste of time! :facepalm:

:smile:
Wow. That sounds like a bit of a waste of time! :facepalm:

:smile:

Yep...school are stupid at times!
Anyway I'll stop distracting you now...have a lesson in a minute :smile:
Reply 453
Im going to try and do some revision. I’m off college for three days because of interviews so this is a good opportunity
11:30am - Session ends

How did you all get on?

Managed to tick off 2 things. Really need to stop getting distracted :frown:
12:00am - Session begins

What's everyone planning on doing this session?

I ticked the third thing off my to do list during the break, so now moving on
1:30pm - Session ends

Anyone still here? :lol:

I seem to be eventually making a dent in this list! :smile: Need to get in some studying too though!
Reply 457
Ngl I’ve been lazy but I guess I’m taking a break from yesterday’s session ?😬, I have to at least revise at some point
2:00pm - Session begins

Hope anyone studying is productive :smile:

I'm going to have some lunch and then get started on biology :smile:
3:30pm - Session ends

I was ridiculously unproductive that session :frown: I've said that far too many times today :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending