The Student Room Group

This guy is confusing me?

Okay so started talking to this guy on this dating/chatting app. We really clicked lots of things in common we would talk and talk for hours and hours. He's really busy with last year of uni and I'm busy with college but we found the time to reply etc. We're busy people in a busy world yeah I get that. A few days have passed and he takes about 18 hours to reply to a snap chat when he used to take maybe a few minutes or an hour? What is going on please? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so started talking to this guy on this dating/chatting app. We really clicked lots of things in common we would talk and talk for hours and hours. He's really busy with last year of uni and I'm busy with college but we found the time to reply etc. We're busy people in a busy world yeah I get that. A few days have passed and he takes about 18 hours to reply to a snap chat when he used to take maybe a few minutes or an hour? What is going on please? Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Busy in general. Or doesn't use snapchat often with many people. Or has lost interest. Could be a number of things, so it's hopeless to read into.

But you just have to keep going and if he's permanently like this then ask him why or leave it.
maybe hes just a bit busy sometimes love
he probably thinks your a ****
Reply 4
Original post by saucyslug
he probably thinks your a ****

A what sorry?
Reply 5
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Busy in general. Or doesn't use snapchat often with many people. Or has lost interest. Could be a number of things, so it's hopeless to read into.

But you just have to keep going and if he's permanently like this then ask him why or leave it.

Yeah he is busy and doesn't use it that often literally his score does not go up. Thanks for the reply tho!
Reply 6
Maybe ask him if he uses Facebook or Instagram, browse through his friends, contact them and if you really want to, find out what is he doing that takes up so much of his time?
No, this isn't a creepy idea, as the folks at Catfish do this to find out more about people who hide things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending