The Student Room Group

Food Warehouse by Iceland Interview Process

I have an interview for a new Food Warehouse supermarket (it's owned by Iceland) opening soon and I was wondering how the interview process goes typically for a retail assistant position in Iceland?

Also I've only been told to bring evidence of my right to work in the u.k and no other documents. So baring this in mind would it be worth bringing a copy of my CV or would this not be needed?
In my last job for the interview my CV wasn't needed at all.
Original post by Musicgirl97
I have an interview for a new Food Warehouse supermarket (it's owned by Iceland) opening soon and I was wondering how the interview process goes typically for a retail assistant position in Iceland?

Also I've only been told to bring evidence of my right to work in the u.k and no other documents. So baring this in mind would it be worth bringing a copy of my CV or would this not be needed?
In my last job for the interview my CV wasn't needed at all.

It's always good to take a CV in case it's needed. Generally you will be asked why you will be good for the job, what your skills and experience are and why you want this job at this company.
I would have brought it but unfortunately my printer broke last night (of all the days to break) so i cant bring a C.V at all. In my last interview it wasnt needed and my friends havent needed theirs for any interview they've been on. Like havent needed to bring it for the interview. So hopefully it isn't needed at all. But thank you for the advice
Reply 3
Original post by Musicgirl97
I would have brought it but unfortunately my printer broke last night (of all the days to break) so i cant bring a C.V at all. In my last interview it wasnt needed and my friends havent needed theirs for any interview they've been on. Like havent needed to bring it for the interview. So hopefully it isn't needed at all. But thank you for the advice

How was the interview? Did it go well? I have one coming up on Monday for the same position.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending