The Student Room Group

Really struggling with my Art GCSE

I am so behind, so much so that i didn't want to go into school today.

Have two paintings and research to do still!

I gamed pretty much all weekend and did a couple of hours revision for some other subjects and got up early to make up for lack of revision this morning too.

Just struggling to get started. I'm in for a detention today and the teachers will be talking to my folks.

Any advice?
Original post by Hopefulone1

I gamed pretty much all weekend and did a couple of hours revision for some other subjects and got up early to make up for lack of revision this morning too.

Just struggling to get started. I'm in for a detention today and the teachers will be talking to my folks.

Any advice?

Oh no good luck! It’s tomorrow isn’t it though? 😬 I’m sure you can do it!
I am majorly struggling with art as well because its so hard!! i have my exam NEXT WEEK!!!
Reply 3
Its not that hard just do the work the theme doesnt matter just produce skilled work
Just put all other distractions aside and FOCUS on what you need to do. Your games consoles will still be there when you're done :smile:
Original post by erinpepino
I am majorly struggling with art as well because its so hard!! i have my exam NEXT WEEK!!!

Good luck, exam for me is in two weeks!
Reply 6
Original post by erinpepino
I am majorly struggling with art

arent we all :banghead:
Original post by ktech5
arent we all :banghead:

I wish I hadn't taken it. love art, but this coursework is crazy.
Reply 8
Original post by Hopefulone1

Any advice?

I really struggled with art at GCSE because of the demands from other subjects. Really just put your head down and push through with it. Once the exam is done, you’ll feel so relieved. I went on to do Graphic Design at A Level and the ability to work to tight deadlines and push through even when you’re tired and just DONE with the work you’re doing is invaluable. Work hard, get plenty of sleep, look after yourself and you’ll put yourself in the best position for the exam. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest