The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Can I apply to Coventry?

Hello, Coventry is the university I’d love to spent my 3 years time in, however I’ve noticed I haven’t placed it when doing ucas. Which I regret. Do I now cancel all and place Coventry in extra or is there another way?. Thank you for any help
Original post by Guinevere Arthur
Hello, Coventry is the university I’d love to spent my 3 years time in, however I’ve noticed I haven’t placed it when doing ucas. Which I regret. Do I now cancel all and place Coventry in extra or is there another way?. Thank you for any help

You can try and withdraw your application in full and then redo it or alternatively reject all offers an then use UCAS extra to apply to Coventry. I would make sure Coventry in principle has space for you first though.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Hey,
It's great to hear you're thinking of studying with us! Which course were you looking at? If you'd like to give our admissions team a call on +44 (0) 24 7765 2222, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to explain your options at this stage :smile:

Josh (Social Media Team)
Original post by Coventry University
Hey,
It's great to hear you're thinking of studying with us! Which course were you looking at? If you'd like to give our admissions team a call on +44 (0) 24 7765 2222, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to explain your options at this stage :smile:

Josh (Social Media Team)

Thank you and it’s Biological science
Thank you and it’s Biological science

That's a great choice! All the best with your application! Be sure to let us know if there's anything else we can help with :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest