The Student Room Group

Funding after foundation degree

Hi, i currently have a foundation degree in Animal Science that i finished in 2015. I would like to study social science degree with the Open University. How much more funding am i entitled too if any?
Original post by AbbeyPace
Hi, i currently have a foundation degree in Animal Science that i finished in 2015. I would like to study social science degree with the Open University. How much more funding am i entitled too if any?

Hi Abbey ,

Would the course that you wish to study be a degree qualification ? And did you complete your foundation degree full time or part time?

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Yes i would be doing a BA in social science. My foundation degree was on a full time basis. My BA would be part time as it is with the Open University. Would i receive funding for all 3 years of the BA? Thanks
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi Abbey ,

Would the course that you wish to study be a degree qualification ? And did you complete your foundation degree full time or part time?

Thanks

Louise
Original post by AbbeyPace
Yes i would be doing a BA in social science. My foundation degree was on a full time basis. My BA would be part time as it is with the Open University. Would i receive funding for all 3 years of the BA? Thanks

Hi Abbey,

If you will now be studying a Part time course and if you are studying a higher level than the qualification already gained ,you will be eligible to receive funding for up to a maximum of 16 years to complete your part time course.

Part time applications are currently not available and are expected to by launched around June.

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending