The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Her post got removed though but good you defended her and the truth :biggrin: hope she’s alright.
Original post by Anonymous
I thought it was h333 when she defended herself as Anonymous 2.

😶 let’s not use names. I’m out.
Yes it’s the truth. I don’t feel horny because Ive better things to think about and satisfied with my life so perhaps that’s why I never get the urge to do such things. On top, I don’t know how it feels to masturbate so it’s good because then I don’t need it or tempted to do it in the first place.

That’s because you’ve made it a habit and addicted. You need to learn self control and occupy yourself if you want to stop. It’s possible if you’re willing and try.

Lol, what rubbish is this? Feeling horny does not mean you aren't satisfied with your life, it's a natural human urge that has nothing to do with how successful your life is. Stop trying to imply that people who feel horny are somehow lower or less satisfied than you.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lol, what rubbish is this? Feeling horny does not mean you aren't satisfied with your life, it's a natural human urge that has nothing to do with how successful your life is. Stop trying to imply that people who feel horny are somehow lower or less satisfied than you.

She said “perhaps” and never said anything about other being lower than her lol. You need to stop assuming and overthinking about everything. It’s not that deep.

Tho thinking about it more can increase horny.
OP if your dad sees this watch how he's going to ship you to Pakistan.

"What is this? You want to do the sex?! Come, COME TO PAKISTAN AND you can do it with your COUSIN Abdullah!"
She said “perhaps” and never said anything about other being lower than her lol. You need to stop assuming and overthinking about everything. It’s not that deep.

She/he very clearly made the implication that feeling horny means you aren’t satisfied with your life and by extension that those who do are somehow worse off.
(edited 6 years ago)
Find a guy you like and trust and have sex. Don't feel the need to wait until you're married.

Hmmmm......... U Muslim ???
can increase horny :toofunny:
I’m dying for sex. I cannot wait till the day i have it. Any other muslim girl feel the same way?

ill shag
Original post by orderofthelotus
can increase horny :toofunny:

:rofl: Well it sure helps oops.
One can then masturbate to release the tension, simple.
One can then masturbate to release the tension, simple.

One can then accumulate sins. Hard.
Just tell your parents that you want to get married. Don’t be one of those “after my education” type of people. They say it will distract you from your work however this is not the case at all. Rather you find that you will become more concentrated on your work and stuff (if you are a student). Or you can go to a guy directly and ask him to marry you (trust me men are extremely easy); contrary to common belief, it’s not only the man that can make a formal proposal. My advice is that you do this hastily in fear that you might fall into a deep and treacherous sin indeed. May Allah grant you ease.
Original post by MSheikk
Just tell your parents that you want to get married. Don’t be one of those “after my education” type of people. They say it will distract you from your work however this is not the case at all. Rather you find that you will become more concentrated on your work and stuff (if you are a student). Or you can go to a guy directly and ask him to marry you (trust me men are extremely easy); contrary to common belief, it’s not only the man that can make a formal proposal. My advice is that you do this hastily in fear that you might fall into a deep and treacherous sin indeed. May Allah grant you ease.

I’m not going to get married just for sex
I’m not going to get married just for sex

No ones getting married just for sex. Getting married is completing half of your deen. It is from the sunnah and is highly advised. No one is forcing you to get married but it will prove beneficial for you in terms of remaining pure because no one can deny that this would be a very difficult task indeed for anyone (not having sex at all in your life)
Original post by MSheikk
No ones getting married just for sex. Getting married is completing half of your deen. It is from the sunnah and is highly advised. No one is forcing you to get married but it will prove beneficial for you in terms of remaining pure because no one can deny that this would be a very difficult task indeed for anyone (not having sex at all in your life)

I haven’t the met the one yet
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Hard.

so, fap
(edited 6 years ago)
Risk im willing to take.

Quite a silly and unwise risk to take imo.
Original post by ANM775
Log-off TSR right now and Pray to Allah that these Haram thoughts leave your soul..

oh shut up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending