The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Quite a silly and unwise risk to take imo.

Then sacrifice ones Akhirah? I know you don't believe in it but many do, which means that they won't be willing to take the same stance as you would in such a situation.
Original post by Anonymous
your life just seems sad lol

Thanks. 😀. Couldn't be happier let's put it that way.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Thanks. 😀. Couldn't be happier let's put it that way.

you can be religious and educate others but please stop being so arrogant its disgusting lol.

don't even make sense half of the time.
It is haram
you can be religious and educate others but please stop being so arrogant its disgusting lol.

don't even make sense half of the time.

Educating those that have already been educated?

You wouldn't understand, would you? Considering all you have contributed so far.
Then sacrifice ones Akhirah? I know you don't believe in it but many do, which means that they won't be willing to take the same stance as you would in such a situation.

Why are you always @ing him ?
Original post by Jheinexx
Why are you always @ing him ?

To not misguide sis.
Educating those that have already been educated?

You wouldn't understand, would you? Considering all you have contributed so far.

you are supposed to respect the views of others so stop crying because people don't agree with you. I'm Muslim myself but you are taking it too far.

people like you literally live their entire life preaching and this is what makes people leave so please calm down.

Sex is natural. Masturbation is natural. Yes its less of a sin but still a sin we get it stop describing it as something impure. your attitude is disgusting.
you are supposed to respect the views of others so stop crying because people don't agree with you. I'm Muslim myself but you are taking it too far.

people like you literally live their entire life preaching and this is what makes people leave so please calm down.

Sex is natural. Masturbation is natural. Yes its less of a sin but still a sin we get it stop describing it as something impure. your attitude is disgusting.

And who said I haven't? I couldn't careless who agrees or disagree with me, that's not my motive.

I don't preach, I state what the Holy Quraan says and the hadeeth.There are countless others on this thread who spewed their 'opinions' incorrectly in accordance to Islam. Only if you knew what would occur if another individual was to follow the advice that is said to them.

I didn't say they weren't natural, neither did I refute it. I did not describe it as impure either.

Have a great evening. 😀

If your horniness is tempting you to have pre-marital sex, then masturbation is halal in order to avoid the sex.
"only if you knew what would occur" lmao so arrogant.

you literally have sex with your husband stop saying its impure. Probably rubbish sex since you got an arranged marriage and married off at 18

go live your sad life just leave people alone nobody likes judgemental people.

I didn't say it's impure. Read my posts on here again if your bothered to do so.

So what if an individual got married off young? Nothing wrong with it. Your the one being judgemental as you have no idea as to what goes on in someone's life. And that is none of your business.

Who died and made you dictator?
"only if you knew what would occur" lmao so arrogant.

you literally have sex with your husband stop saying its impure. Probably rubbish sex since you got an arranged marriage and married off at 18

go live your sad life just leave people alone nobody likes judgemental people.

You’re calling her sad but you’re insulting her through anon. I beg you don’t even go there
If your horniness is tempting you to have pre-marital sex, then masturbation is halal in order to avoid the sex.

According to one Imam. What if the individual is a follower of a different school of thought?
you need to be over 16 to have it so beware
I'm a run up, put that gun on 'em
what reason could you possibly have getting married at 18? i used "married off" to insult you lmao clearly you couldnt control your urges or your family was oppressive.

I don't fall as low as you to insult another individual. Therefore I won't resort to insults but peace.

I wish you a great evening Anonymous. 😀
(edited 6 years ago)
According to one Imam. What if the individual is a follower of a different school of thought?

This then shows that the ruling on masturbation is man-made. Does Allah talk about it in the Quran?
I didn't say it's impure. Read my posts on here again if your bothered to do so.

So what if an individual got married off young? Nothing wrong with it. Your the one being judgemental as you have no idea as to what goes on in someone's life. And that is none of your business.

Who died and made you dictator?

You said sexual fluids are impure, and these are secreted during masturbation.
You said sexual fluids are impure, and these are secreted during masturbation.

I didn't say such. As I said, I quote from reputable scholars, or books so if it says such then I would quote it.

However as far as I can recall, I did not state that sexual fluids are impure.
This then shows that the ruling on masturbation is man-made. Does Allah talk about it in the Quran?

I don't know, your meant to be the 'Maulana' here you should be telling us.

Ever heard of difference of opinion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending