The Student Room Group

Bus driver Lying?!

So pretty much our bus driver said that next week we were getting a "brand spanking new sixty SEVEN reg bus" for which she would use to get us to and from school. For months and months we have been taking this bus thinking it was a 67 reg, until recently when my friend saw the number plate and saw that it was actually a 66 reg bus model. Me and him are the only ones that know so far and we haven't confronted the bus driver about this yet? What should I do?
Reply 1
Do nothing just be greateful you still have a fairly newish bus to ride on - it could be that your bus driver was mislead by her superiors or transport department or just had her wires crossed - it's no big deal just let it go or mention it to her in a kind jokingly manner.
wow and i thought i had issues damn
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So pretty much our bus driver said that next week we were getting a "brand spanking new sixty SEVEN reg bus" for which she would use to get us to and from school. For months and months we have been taking this bus thinking it was a 67 reg, until recently when my friend saw the number plate and saw that it was actually a 66 reg bus model. Me and him are the only ones that know so far and we haven't confronted the bus driver about this yet? What should I do?

lol that made me chuckle :tongue:
Why do you care so much? It's a bus
As long as it works, why does it really matter?
as long as the wheels go round and round and the driver leaves you alone it's all good :h:
This was a disappointing post.
Original post by the bear
as long as the wheels go round and round and the driver leaves you alone it's all good :h:

Now, you know that is not true! Having the wipers go swish, swish, swish is of paramount importance too, and so too is having a horn that goes beep, beep, beep and doors that go open and shut so that the driver can say 'move on back'.
Original post by Good bloke
Now, you know that is not true! Having the wipers go swish, swish, swish is of paramount importance too, and so too is having a horn that goes beep, beep, beep and doors that go open and shut so that the driver can say 'move on back'.

https://s-i.huffpost.com/gen/3301568/thumbs/o-STEPHEN-LEWIS-ON-THE-BUSES-570.jpg?7
Reply 10
I don't see the problem. It's not like you were buying the bus.
(edited 6 years ago)
Christ I wish my life was this simple.

Confront him. This is a grave injustice.
Original post by esralled
Christ I wish my life was this simple.

Confront him. This is a grave injustice.

I cant just "confront her", ever since I laid eyes on her i have felt as though my life has been completely turned around. Even if she did lie to me I still love her and I don't want our chemistry to be ruined by something so materialistic, albeit a pressing matter. I think that I'll just phone up the bus company and blame on the bus driver before her.
#firstworldproblems

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending