UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA fine art???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by HarleyParker
Yeah that was me, you must've gone in just before I came out then. I'd been there since about 9:30 and couldnt work out which person you were or I would've said hi too xD

Mm I was the one with the flower dress and black hair xD I hope to see you in September then 🤞🏻
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Amai27
Mm I was the one with the flower dress and black hair xD I hope to see you in September then 🤞🏻

Hope to see you too dude, let's hope 2 weeks goes quickly 😅
Reply 62
Hope to see you too dude, let's hope 2 weeks goes quickly 😅

hey, what sort of stuff did they ask you in your interview? i have my csm fine art interview on friday and ive felt sick for about a week worrying! i've looked at other peoples portfolios on here and i'm scared my work isnt conceptual enough
Original post by katie .
hey, what sort of stuff did they ask you in your interview? i have my csm fine art interview on friday and ive felt sick for about a week worrying! i've looked at other peoples portfolios on here and i'm scared my work isnt conceptual enough

In my one it was mostly what you like about the course and how much you know about the topics you cover in your work (both news related and not so well known artist related).its worth having 2 or more questions prepared as well
Has anyone heard anything yet? It's only been 12 days but it's driving me crazy xD
Reply 65
Has anyone heard anything yet? It's only been 12 days but it's driving me crazy xD

No! 😭 but honestly.. I have no hope after the interview
Original post by Amai27
No! 😭 but honestly.. I have no hope after the interview

Aw dude I'm sure you did awesome! They're probably just taking ages to reply, I've heard stories of people not hearing til April but I'm not sure how it goes with CSM
Reply 67
Aw dude I'm sure you did awesome! They're probably just taking ages to reply, I've heard stories of people not hearing til April but I'm not sure how it goes with CSM

He told me that we would know something in two weeks ! Trust me, I didn’t attend to the open day and he didn’t like that, cause I remember exactly what he said : “so you don’t know what’s going on here”
Original post by Amai27
He told me that we would know something in two weeks ! Trust me, I didn’t attend to the open day and he didn’t like that, cause I remember exactly what he said : “so you don’t know what’s going on here”

That's weird he was like that with you, I don't even think I was asked about the open day but I talked about what I knew and wanted to get involved in at CSM. Maybe he was just one of the rougher interviewers? I'm sure everything will turn out okay though, just gotta keep hopeful 😄
Reply 69
That's weird he was like that with you, I don't even think I was asked about the open day but I talked about what I knew and wanted to get involved in at CSM. Maybe he was just one of the rougher interviewers? I'm sure everything will turn out okay though, just gotta keep hopeful 😄

Well obviously I can’t travel to London just for that... And I think I should have known more about the course, I’m sure that will be a reason for rejection
Original post by Amai27
Well obviously I can’t travel to London just for that... And I think I should have known more about the course, I’m sure that will be a reason for rejection

Well they know you don't live close enough to attend one, so he probably didn't know or wanted to press you to see how you'd react. From what I saw in your portfolio I think you've got a good chance, let's just hope they focus on your promise rather than whether or not you went in person. I only managed to get on an open day because I emailed them and got lucky that I was in London around the time anyway, so without that I'd be in the same position. Either way, I'm sure you've got a good chance despite his BS
Reply 71
Well they know you don't live close enough to attend one, so he probably didn't know or wanted to press you to see how you'd react. From what I saw in your portfolio I think you've got a good chance, let's just hope they focus on your promise rather than whether or not you went in person. I only managed to get on an open day because I emailed them and got lucky that I was in London around the time anyway, so without that I'd be in the same position. Either way, I'm sure you've got a good chance despite his BS

Hahah thank you! I hope you are right... But maybe the works and skills are not so important after all, that was my feeling at least
Reply 72
Has anyone heard anything???? 😭
Reply 73
I got an offer this morning from Chelsea
Reply 74
Has anyone else heard back from Chelsea about Fine Art????
Reply 75
Original post by D43s98
Has anyone else heard back from Chelsea about Fine Art????

no, on the student portal mine says "Pending UCAS Update" does anyone what does that means?
Reply 76
Original post by xMargox
no, on the student portal mine says "Pending UCAS Update" does anyone what does that means?

Where are you seeing that?? 😕
Reply 77
Go on to your Student portal and it may be in front of “decision”
Reply 78
Original post by xMargox
Go on to your Student portal and it may be in front of “decision”

Nothing. Just this :
Decision
Conditions
N/A
Response
Reply 79