The Student Room Group

Relationship helppppp!

Hey guys so basically I like this boy and he’s 4 years older than me (thats calm) and I really wanna make a move 😂 he doesn’t now me he only know me because my cousin is in the same year as him. He liver right across the road 😂 but Yh we’ve never even talked! So does anyone know how I should make a move because I really want him to know I like him but like it awkward because he doesn’t even know me? 🙃
Id say theres probably 2 ways to go about this.
First you could wait until maybe theres a party or neighborhood event or something where you could both attend and you could try talking to him there
Or if hes friends with your cousin, you could ask your cousin to kind of set you guys up on a date, or maybe get his phone number/insta from your cousin and try talking to him that way.
Original post by Anonymous
Id say theres probably 2 ways to go about this.
First you could wait until maybe theres a party or neighborhood event or something where you could both attend and you could try talking to him there
Or if hes friends with your cousin, you could ask your cousin to kind of set you guys up on a date, or maybe get his phone number/insta from your cousin and try talking to him that way.

First of all he’s 4 years older than me so we wouldn’t be attends the same party 😂 and second of all my cousin and him are close friends! And it would make it so anwardddddd
follow him on insta and dm him
Reply 4
so if he 16 you are 12
if he is 18 you are 14

tbh, you type like you are 12 [no offence]

and with all these school age gaps 4 years is probably a bit too big and no one would approve..
Original post by YouAreAYute
follow him on insta and dm him

Yh I’ve got him on insta and Snapchat by what should I say??
If hes 4 years older than you and you're both in school that kind of age gap can make a huge difference. Its probably best to not date him. You guys are in totally different stages in life and its almost guaranteed to not end well since he'd eventually finish school 4 years before you. And even if that werent a factor, if he does try to be with you theres probabllyyyy something very shady about him. A guy who cant get a girl his own age so he has to try with a girl 4 years younger? 90% of the time when an older guy is with a younger girl in this situation the guy is manipulative and taking advantage of her. I dated an older guy when I was 14 and I was sexually abused and I definitely regret thinking that I was 'special' because this older guy wanted to be with me. I also had a friend who dated an 18 yr old when she was 14, and he was a very creepy guy who would play mental games with her and was very manipulative, let alone being illegal. You should really just think of this as a crush and not worry about dating this guy.
Original post by Samantha.moran
Yh I’ve got him on insta and Snapchat by what should I say??

does he know you live opposite him?

and post peng selfies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending