The Student Room Group

Draw a little every day competition!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
you dont have to, i genuinely dont care about material things. Just think tsr could do with some constructive criticism r.e competitions as they seem to run too many at once or run one and then launch another one and not finish the first one properly

drawing = life though

well I'd just be submitting doodles
and all of my doodles are the same
so
yeah maybe I should leave this to pro-drawer Cavy :colondollar:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Living is more important. :yes: :console:

£30 though
oh by the way I can't draw
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
well I'd just be submitting doodles
and all of my doodles are the same
so
yeah maybe I should leave this to pro-drawer Cavy :colondollar:

£30 though

no everyone should take part :angry:
I will probably have ago:biggrin: - we will see about it!:h:
Can the drawing be like a doodle with font lettering?
Original post by donut_mckenzie28
Can the drawing be like a doodle with font lettering?

I don't see why not! :biggrin:
@AngryJellyfish would i be alright to do the drawings in my existing blog? :beard: since i update that every day or does it have to be a seperate thread in CC? :beard:
@AngryJellyfish would i be alright to do the drawings in my existing blog? :beard: since i update that every day or does it have to be a seperate thread in CC? :beard:

I'd say that having a thread here would be easier in terms of keeping track of them all, to be honest.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'd say that having a thread here would be easier in terms of keeping track of them all, to be honest.

no problem :yy: that makes total sense
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

I bet ur drawings r fab :wink: :hugs:

I might enter ngl, it would be fun to release my creative side :biggrin:
Thanks AJ :smile: i dont actually care about material things or prizes (well apart from this cos it would be useful :colondollar:) is just the principle

have some rep.... bear™ never lets you down :h:
Original post by the bear
have some rep.... bear™ never lets you down :h:

no you just squash me instead :colonhash:
no you just squash me instead :colonhash:

ikr

:toofunny:

:auto:
Loving this idea! :biggrin: I'll do what I can to submit something daily

Here's mine :ninja: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5234592&p=76442422#post76442422
*If* I go for this, I at least hope it'll get me back into drawing.
Prizes get offered that never happen though. The Freshers blog stuff was never kept updated even though that was apparently meant to run for a year, Halloween/Christmas colouring stuff is always forgotten and Christmas jumper stuff never happened. Tbh I could very much do with £30 of art stuff given how expensive promarkers are (am not saying I expect to win if I entered just on the off chance that I did win) but if they aren't going to follow through then what's the point.
Also ik that i didnt enter the fresher's thing despite having a blog but the thread of winners was never updated. If people say they are going to do stuff then they need to actually do it or dont offer it.

Hi Cavy, I tagged you in when you won the freshers blog and we ask for you guys to PM us with the pizza you want, along with your address and contact details. If you send me a PM I'd be more than happy to send to a pizza. I wasn't part of the Halloween competition and not sure about the Christmas jumper either, but if you send me the drawing I can make up the jumper and send it to you. We've had some changes in the CT so we've probably dropped the ball on a couple things, sorry. Thanks for the feedback, we honestly really appreciate it as we want to make TSR the best place possible.
Original post by Danny Dorito
Hi Cavy, I tagged you in when you won the freshers blog and we ask for you guys to PM us with the pizza you want, along with your address and contact details. If you send me a PM I'd be more than happy to send to a pizza. I wasn't part of the Halloween competition and not sure about the Christmas jumper either, but if you send me the drawing I can make up the jumper and send it to you. We've had some changes in the CT so we've probably dropped the ball on a couple things, sorry. Thanks for the feedback, we honestly really appreciate it as we want to make TSR the best place possible.

The Halloween one, they did send. @CoolCavy
Original post by Danny Dorito

I didn't enter the Freshers thing I said in my OP since I can't eat pizza cos I'm trying to be thin and I never had any such notification I don't mind about jumper either was just using it as an example. Isn't a criticism of you just think stuff could be better organised.

They didn't the year I did it they never updated it.
I didn't enter the Freshers thing I said in my OP since I can't eat pizza cos I'm trying to be thin and I never had any such notification I don't mind about jumper either was just using it as an example. Isn't a criticism of you just think stuff could be better organised.

I'm sorry you didn't get the tag, that's weird, I'll let out tech team know. You can see the winners here. Don't worry, I didn't see it as criticism at all! It's honestly useful feedback and we need to be given a cheeky nudge from time to time. :poke: You should def enter this comp, you're such a great artist, good luck!
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I might enter ngl, it would be fun to release my creative side :biggrin:
You don't already?!:lolwut:

I wanna see this please.:yes:
Original post by 04MR17
You don't already?!:lolwut:

I wanna see this please.:yes:

Lollllllll no :rofl:
Im not a good drawer at all :hide:

Awwwwwwww :hugs:
U should enter too :wink:

Quick Reply