The Student Room Group

Do you think this girl was interested in me or not?

I'm not autistic srs...

But we danced at each other in the club so I just gestured her over to me and asked her name. We spoke for a bit and danced, she was asking what I do for work how old I am etc.

We made out for a bit and danced for a while longer.

But I legitimately can't tell whether it means she found me attractive or if she found me unattractive but just did it for attention.

Usually it's quite obvious but someone suggested to me that girls just kiss any guy even if he's unattractive. So I can't tell in this one particular case if it means she found me physically attractive or ugly.

Scroll to see replies

With that profile picture, I would say she found you ugly
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky :nah:
oh boy what to do with you mate?

You know that show The Undateables? Go on there :yy:.

[video="youtube;lqz8NGcmva4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqz8NGcmva4[/video]

@RockyDennis
You're attractive hence why she kissed you.

We will never know if she likes you or not cos you didn't ask her.
maybe she was drunk
Reply 5
She thought you were buff. Hence sucking your face off, didn't you slip her two fingers bro
Lol how are we meant to know what this girl was thinking. How drunk was she?
Original post by showaeski
Lol how are we meant to know what this girl was thinking. How drunk was she?

About mid-range...
Original post by RockyDennis
About mid-range...

If she was a decent looking girl then I doubt she'd waste her time on someone she didn't find somewhat attractive. That's not to say it was a meaningful interaction for her though. We'll never know.
If she was a decent looking girl then I doubt she'd waste her time on someone she didn't find somewhat attractive. That's not to say it was a meaningful interaction for her though. We'll never know.

Well she was highly attractive (although like 5'9 and I usually fall for short girls) which is why I'm asking. I believe she enjoyed getting so much attention, there was legit about 8 guys hovering round her - so I don't know if she was just getting off with me even though she found me ugly, or if it means she found me at least reasonably attractive.

Maybe girls will have a better idea.
Well she was highly attractive (although like 5'9 and I usually fall for short girls) which is why I'm asking. I believe she enjoyed getting so much attention, there was legit about 8 guys hovering round her - so I don't know if she was just getting off with me even though she found me ugly, or if it means she found me at least reasonably attractive.

Maybe girls will have a better idea.

Have some more faith in yourself. You finally got a good looking girl to validate you but you still won't take it. Yes some girls will just get with anyone but if we're talking about a highly attractive girl with a lot of options, it's very unlikely she's going to settle on an ugly guy just for the sake of it. Especially in a club environment where looks generally come first.
Glad you're getting some action again though.
Have some more faith in yourself. You finally got a good looking girl to validate you but you still won't take it. Yes some girls will just get with anyone but if we're talking about a highly attractive girl with a lot of options, it's very unlikely she's going to settle on an ugly guy just for the sake of it. Especially in a club environment where looks generally come first.
Glad you're getting some action again though.

Well I hooked up with someone really attractive before but she thought she was a 5/10 (she said) so I thought maybe she just thought I was in her league. I made out with a hot blonde girl before too but she got on 2 other guys after me so I thought maybe she found me unattractive and just had mental issues like some sort of compulsion. Another hot girl approached me several times but when I finally started reciprocating and dancing she left me for another guy (this has happened another time too).

Another time I guess someone really attractive was into me but we were high on Ecstasy. She did want to meet me again but I'm not sure if she found me attractive or if it's just that we got on and connected so well (thanks to the pills) that she was willing to overlook my appearance.

And this time I didn't sleep with her we just made out and danced for a while and I feel she was the sort of girl who enjoys attention. So I can't be sure whether she'd flirt and make out with a guy she finds ugly for the validation - like maybe she has some mental issues. Or whether women only seek validation from guys they find at least reasonably attractive... Someone I know told me I'm ugly so there's no way she found me attractive and making out means absolutely nothing and that girls just get on any guy. So I'm wondering if that's true.

There's only a few times I got legit validated, with like eye contact and smiles from across the room and clear interest from top tier women who I could tell WEREN'T out for attention. Every other time there's been a catch like she was insecure or we were high or she flirted around with several different guys or I was wearing a cap which makes me look hotter etc.
(edited 6 years ago)

There's only a few times I got legit validated, with like eye contact and smiles from across the room and clear interest from top tier women who I could tell WEREN'T out for attention. Every other time there's been a catch like she was insecure or we were high or she flirted around with several different guys or I was wearing a cap which makes me look hotter etc.

Focus on those interactions and don't take the other ones too seriously.
The 5/10 girl probably didn't want to come across big headed.
If hot girls are approaching you and making out with you chances are they at least initially found you attractive.

Do you tend to stick with one girl in a club? Or do you like to have a mingle and explore. That's what most people do so don't take it too personally if someone doesn't stick around the whole night. Probably not looking for anything major, or perhaps your chat wasn't as good.

Even if the girls approaching you don't think you're a 9/10, at least you're still getting approached. And probably way more than the average bloke.
Go and ask her, instead of the internet.
probably found you attractive, but not attractive enough/not in the mood for dating or meeting up again
Original post by hannah00
probably found you attractive, but not attractive enough/not in the mood for dating or meeting up again

Well, that's promising news. If a girl of that caliber can find me physically attractive I may be Gaz Beadle tier after this year long steroid cycle (blas & cruise ofc, not permanently on superhuman levels hehe).

I mean I guess for the most part lately I'm finding I can walk up to the most attractive women I see, chat, and they'll probably hold eye contact, smile, ask me questions (name, what I do for work, blah), seem comfortable with my touch, sometimes come up to me again in the night - but I'm still a bit nervous around those types unless I'm quite ****ed up on my phenibut + alcohol special combo - I'm not getting all the way usually I tend to run out of steam or lose it.

Hopefully another year will do the trick.
(edited 6 years ago)
How attractive you are doesn’t matter, only a saint would be able to put up with your level of whiney insecurity and constant need for reassurance. See a therapist.
Reply 17
I'm not autistic srs...

But we danced at each other in the club so I just gestured her over to me and asked her name. We spoke for a bit and danced, she was asking what I do for work how old I am etc.

We made out for a bit and danced for a while longer.

But I legitimately can't tell whether it means she found me attractive or if she found me unattractive but just did it for attention.

Usually it's quite obvious but someone suggested to me that girls just kiss any guy even if he's unattractive. So I can't tell in this one particular case if it means she found me physically attractive or ugly.

Yes.
Original post by cat_mac
How attractive you are doesn’t matter, only a saint would be able to put up with your level of whiney insecurity and constant need for reassurance. See a therapist.

Ye but not for one night...

It's fine anyway, I only discuss such things online or to one specific friend who I trust a lot. I never break down to people irl unless incredibly drunk lmfao.
Well, that's promising news. If a girl of that caliber can find me physically attractive I may be Gaz Beadle tier after this year long steroid cycle (blas & cruise ofc, not permanently on superhuman levels hehe).

I mean I guess for the most part lately I'm finding I can walk up to the most attractive women I see, chat, and they'll probably hold eye contact, smile, ask me questions (name, what I do for work, blah), seem comfortable with my touch, sometimes come up to me again in the night - but I'm still a bit nervous around those types unless I'm quite ****ed up on my phenibut + alcohol special combo - I'm not getting all the way usually I tend to run out of steam or lose it.

Hopefully another year will do the trick.

Have you messaged the attractive girl since ? has she replied

I wouldnt really take the part in bold a sign they are interested in you sexually.
That is more of just being polite and friendly.

Perhaps get their number or snapchat, if they reply to that, then they are interested.
Kissing is also a sign of interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending