The Student Room Group

Can't wait for Summer...

Scroll to see replies

Winter
Last week has made me realise that I love summer so much. Walking in -10 conditions and 5 inches of snow was not fun.
Winter
Reply 23
Original post by BlueEyes15
Which season do you prefer, Summer or Winter?

summer of course,
Reply 24

summer of course, I don't like cold weather, the bones in my hands hurt
Summer for sure
defo winter i turn 5 shades darker in the summer and i hate being sweaty
The sun makes my mood ten times better so summer
Summer is an absolute Joke :angry:

DID YOU SEE LAST YEAR IN FRANCE!?
It was 32 degrees Celsius at night.

Those are not sleeping conditions and sleeping in the summer becomes a joke. In the winter, it's easy to get warm.
In the summer, you can't even cool down because it's so bloody humid outside and never windy.
I love how the majority of Brits prefer the summer yet complain about being "too hot" when we actually have a decent summer... :s-smilie:

I prefer winter. In summer, I get headaches and hayfever. I'd rather have the cold for two weeks than have hayfever. In winter, you can easily wrap up. In summer, it's difficult to cool down (for me at least).
I am a NiJam (Nigerian & Jamaican) so obviously I love summer like seriously. I prefer 45 degrees though coz I get even darker and so get to wear my african attire and summer dresses without having to wear tights which kills the whole outfit so summer here I commmmeee!!!!
Summer! And I talk about a summer on which the sun is shining and warms your temper, not the rainy one which ruins the feeling for this season.
Reply 32

There is spring and Autumn as well.
Summer for now only because I have like 9 weeks off
Original post by Bulletzone
Summer is an absolute Joke :angry:

DID YOU SEE LAST YEAR IN FRANCE!?
It was 32 degrees Celsius at night.

Those are not sleeping conditions and sleeping in the summer becomes a joke. In the winter, it's easy to get warm.
In the summer, you can't even cool down because it's so bloody humid outside and never windy.

Are you living in France or did you take a vacation to this country in summer time?

Can share your experience. Had a similar summer in South Germany three years ago and this felt like on the way to hell sometimes.
In summer if prefer Winter and in Winter I prefer Summer.

Right now I prefer Summer.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
In summer if prefer Winter and in Winter I prefer Summer.

Right now I prefer Summer.

Let me guess: in winter it is too cold for you, so you wish the days get hotter, In summer, the summer is too hot for you, so you wish the days get colder. Put this sentence your contradiction in a nutshell? :biggrin:
Summer, honestly f*** Winter it's a living metaphor for depression.
Original post by OmoFolashade
I am a NiJam (Nigerian & Jamaican) so obviously I love summer like seriously. I prefer 45 degrees though coz I get even darker and so get to wear my african attire and summer dresses without having to wear tights which kills the whole outfit so summer here I commmmeee!!!!

Not obviously because I prefer Winter.
Winter provided it snows. Summer just makes me a proper sweaty man

Quick Reply

Latest