The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by trapking
He takes soooooo long to put the god damn ball in the box and by the time he does it the defence is already back. Just cross it first time rather than stopping and starting every 5 seconds ffs...

Young is absolute AIDS @ LB don't even get me started on him. He was SO out of position today SO many times. Think the only reason he starts over Shaw is because he does a bit more offensively than Shaw but he's still suspect defensively because he's not a defender.

New fullbacks and 1 midfielder. We need proper width.

Maybe he's waiting for more people to get into the box so he can create more problems with his crossing. You have big players so it wouldn't matter so much if the defence is back because I would trust you guys enough aerially to deal with that problem.

Original post by Rk2k14
Valencia is Mr Reliable and plays with his heart on his sleeve but he offers nothing going forward.

Amount of times attacks slow down because of him failing to beat a man or put in a good ball is very frustrating. Wingers don't offer width and when your fullbacks are poor offensively it becomes a problem.

Can understand Jose going for Young because he sees him as more defensively responsible but that certainly hasn't been the case. Shaw's hardly put a foot wrong when he plays and is way better offensively.

If Young was such a problem Mourinho would have dropped him for Shaw, he's the one who sees them in training so I think he has a good idea of who is the best option for these games. It says a lot of Shaw that even in games that he could be rotated in he's not rotated in. It's not like Mourinho hasn't given him a chance this season and last season either.
Salah vs Young is possibly the mismatch of the century.
Leaving Chelsea to play CL football next season.

My kind of ambition.
Reply 623
Original post by SCIENCE :D

For Salah yeah.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
For Salah yeah.

Yeah man, that's what I mean.
Reply 625
De Gea midlife crisis. Missed out on multiple CL titles for the Europa League. Massive L.

No wonder he’s got that **** haircut. Thinks he looks good for the camera saves.
Original post by S.G.
De Gea midlife crisis. Missed out on multiple CL titles for the Europa League. Massive L.

No wonder he’s got that **** haircut. Thinks he looks good for the camera saves.

You got your replica city shirt yet, lad?
Reply 627
You got your replica city shirt yet, lad?

Of course not.

You’re angry enough as it is lol.
Reply 628
Original post by Rk2k14
Leaving Chelsea to play CL football next season.

My kind of ambition.

Great that you guys are doing so well with your shoestring budget compared to Manchester City.
Original post by S.G.
Of course not.

You’re angry enough as it is lol.

You tempted?
Reply 630
You tempted?

I think the real question is are you?

You’ll crack when City win the league at Old Trafford. Painful that. Really must hurt.
Original post by S.G.
I think the real question is are you?

You’ll crack when City win the league at Old Trafford. Painful that. Really must hurt.

Win the league at Old Trafford? What are you on about?

We play them at Eastlands in a couple of weeks.

Come on mate get your facts right, if your going to try and insult me like that.

There glory is hollow anyway, doesn't mean anything.
Reply 632

Come on mate get your facts right, if your going to try and insult me like that.

Fair enough. No one cares about hollow glory though.
Original post by S.G.
Fair enough. No one cares about hollow glory though.

Exactly, it's meaningless.
Reply 634
Exactly, it's meaningless.

I meant no one cares if it’s hollow glory, it’s glory nonetheless.

Don’t be jealous :wink:
Reply 635

What's hollow is your ability to spell.
Original post by S.G.
I meant no one cares if it’s hollow glory, it’s glory nonetheless.

Don’t be jealous :wink:

Imagine thinking am jelous of stockport fc.

I just think what they are doing financially is criminal, you wouldn't understand because you are a Chelsea fan.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
What's hollow is your ability to spell.

I'm tired.
Reply 638
Imagine thinking am jelous of stockport fc.

I just think what they are doing financially is criminal, you wouldn't understand because you are a Chelsea fan.

Reported.

You’ll be camped in your own half all game anyway so he’ll have plenty of support...

Latest