The Student Room Group

Uniq offers 2018

Just found out I got into UNIQ! Like OMG. Anyone else?
Me too.. so shocked haha
Linguistics :smile: hbu?
What week are you going?
I got in for Biology!
Original post by fii_xox
I got in for Biology!

have u confirmed your place
cuz I have, but if I press the link again it allows me to confirm it again for some reason
Original post by Pakora99
have u confirmed your place
cuz I have, but if I press the link again it allows me to confirm it again for some reason

ive confirmed it, if your confirmation has been sent off you should receive an email today or tomorrow asking about any disability/dietary requirements. I received that email about an hour ago.

what course are you doing?? :smile:
Original post by fii_xox
ive confirmed it, if your confirmation has been sent off you should receive an email today or tomorrow asking about any disability/dietary requirements. I received that email about an hour ago.

what course are you doing?? :smile:

Haven't received anything getting a bit worried
I'm doing Middle eastern studies
theres like 10 places and I've found literally no one on tsr doing it
Original post by Pakora99
Haven't received anything getting a bit worried
I'm doing Middle eastern studies
theres like 10 places and I've found literally no one on tsr doing it

okay, maybe you should email UNIQ just to make sure they got your confirmation. There should be an email on the offer email they sent you.

Middle Eastern studies sounds good, I hope you enjoy your time in Oxford :smile:
Original post by fii_xox
okay, maybe you should email UNIQ just to make sure they got your confirmation. There should be an email on the offer email they sent you.

Middle Eastern studies sounds good, I hope you enjoy your time in Oxford :smile:

Thanks!!!
Hope you enjoy your time too!!
Should I confirm it again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending