The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

This was how people on the street were looking at me when i was walking n eating my crisps. WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME RUDELY??? I’m not a monster:frown:
omg i hate the word fam or some slang but when youre talking to someone who says it a lot you end up saying it smh. I nearly dropped something and i said “faaaaaaam chill my g” :redface: :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yuckadocious
(edited 6 years ago)
ughhh im so shy to ask my suga daddy for cash. (You guys are probs thinking ?? Aint this bish muslim??? Dw its not what yall think)
Original post by Jheinexx
ughhh im so shy to ask my suga daddy for cash. (You guys are probs thinking ?? Aint this bish muslim??? Dw its not what yall think)

If it's all halaali, just ask. 😂 Send some my way :rofl:
Idk he sent me cash a few weeks ago. And i used some of it up. ugh he shoulda sent £1k. Its all halal but still haha. Wish i could b😂
Idk he sent me cash a few weeks ago. And i used some of it up. ugh he shoulda sent £1k. Its all halal but still haha. Wish i could b😂

Omll I am soi intrigued, I've heard of people havung suga daddies and the like but never without any favours. 😂😂
Reply 146
You no exactly what favours she is doing for him in exchange for dat cash.

Nudes, phone sex, massages, handjobs, blowjobs and probably even sex. A sugar daddy dont give u his money for nothin
Original post by Sarz33
You no exactly what favours she is doing for him in exchange for dat cash.

Nudes, phone sex, massages, handjobs, blowjobs and probably even sex. A sugar daddy dont give u his money for nothin

Ah but it's not exactly a sugar daddy. She made that clear before.
Lmao ikr! He literally wants nothing in return. We’re both muslim. He lives in a complete diff country too
Lmao ikr! He literally wants nothing in return. We’re both muslim. He lives in a complete diff country too

Just be careful yh sis
Before i opened this, i knew you were gonna say this. Dw i am.
if you seriously make yourself hungry when you have a whole banana in your bag cos you’re afraid of how it looks to people.. idk 4 u. N*ggas be making basic **** into something sexual but then there are real people who get turned on by it. LORD help us
I really don’t give a **** anymore tbh im so tired of rules
****ing hate my life sometimes ☹️
Aww no don't hate your life :frown: It can't be that bad when you're a great person :h:

Also glad to see you got your account back! Wooooo! :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
Aww no don't hate your life :frown: It can't be that bad when you're a great person :h:

Also glad to see you got your account back! Wooooo! :biggrin:

Bad things happen to great people unfortunately lol

Hah thanks! Its been like 4 days since you been gone.. whats up? :smile: how r ya doing?
Bad things happen to great people unfortunately lol

Hah thanks! Its been like 4 days since you been gone.. whats up? :smile: how r ya doing?

Sigh it does seem to be that way :frown: but hey ho at least you know you're great and there will be only good things to come! :u:

Yeah sorry about that, life has just become so busy again and started to get overwhelmed so took a break from a few things:colondollar:

But basically a major project is about to start for my team so I have to clear all my work by the end of this week
plus starting to plan big move stuff for July etc haha :biggrin:

I'll still be coming on TSR for sure but for now it will be a little less:redface: but ofc I'll do my best to check my favs :tongue:
Original post by Kraggor
Sigh it does seem to be that way :frown: but hey ho at least you know you're great and there will be only good things to come! :u:

Yeah sorry about that, life has just become so busy again and started to get overwhelmed so took a break from a few things:colondollar:

But basically a major project is about to start for my team so I have to clear all my work by the end of this week
plus starting to plan big move stuff for July etc haha :biggrin:

I'll still be coming on TSR for sure but for now it will be a little less:redface: but ofc I'll do my best to check my favs :tongue:

Inshallah🙂
Aw well i wish you the best of luck ( made dua cos good luck doesnt do crap) i know how stressful be to move (moved like 7 times these past few yrs).

Ah okay. Take your time😊
I hate tuesdays ugh. Such a long day.
I learnt to not get involved in discussions that i don’t have much knowledge on because you look like a real clown when you don’t have an answer to their questions:/ it’s more satisfying when you know how to answer it anyways.

Quick Reply

Latest