The Student Room Group

I am afraid my girlfriend is talking to other guys behind my back

I've been with my current gf for coming up to two years now but i am afraid that she is talking to other guys like that behind my back. shes really secretive when she is on her phone, I'm not the snoopy type so id rather ask as opposed to going through her phone. when i have asked she is certain she doesn't but she is definitely hiding something.

Any advice would be appreciated. :smile:
Maybe it's because of your SmallDic..?
Original post by SmallDiction
I've been with my current gf for coming up to two years now but i am afraid that she is talking to other guys like that behind my back. shes really secretive when she is on her phone, I'm not the snoopy type so id rather ask as opposed to going through her phone. when i have asked she is certain she doesn't but she is definitely hiding something.

Any advice would be appreciated. :smile:

IF SHE isn't showing you her phone she is almost definitely hiding something. Then again, do you let her see your phone? Maybe its something personal. DONT WORRY TOO MUCH :smile:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Maybe it's because of your SmallDic..?

Never thought that name would come back to bite me.
Original post by thefarmerlad
maybe it's because of your smalldic..?

hahahahahaha
Original post by helphelphelp18
IF SHE isn't showing you her phone she is almost definitely hiding something. Then again, do you let her see your phone? Maybe its something personal. DONT WORRY TOO MUCH :smile:

She's going out of her way to hide her phone from me, i have nothing really to hide from her so if she wants to go on my phone i don't have a problem with her doing so. It used to be the same situation back but recently shes stopped letting me see what shes doing etc.
Have you tried talking to her?
Original post by Tiger Rag

No they've been together for two years whilst in complete silence
Original post by Tiger Rag

Yea, i mentioned it a few weeks ago and she got all defensive but was adamant that she wasn't doing anything.
Original post by SmallDiction
She's going out of her way to hide her phone from me, i have nothing really to hide from her so if she wants to go on my phone i don't have a problem with her doing so. It used to be the same situation back but recently shes stopped letting me see what shes doing etc.

it doesn't matter, you have no right whatsoever to snoop through her phone. learn how to trust her! or just ask her. but you have no damn right to go through her phone!!
Original post by Anonymous
it doesn't matter, you have no right whatsoever to snoop through her phone. learn how to trust her! or just ask her. but you have no damn right to go through her phone!!

I literally said i wasnt the type of person to do that and i never would. I do trust her but something about her attitude is giving off the wrong impression and making me suspicious. Also i have asked her. How about you read the thread before you try and paint me as the bad guy here?
Reply 11
Her 24 month contract is up and she is looking to upgrade to a newer model!
Original post by H.N.I.C
Her 24 month contract is up and she is looking to upgrade to a newer model!

Ouch aha
Geez you've been in a relationship with her for 2 YEARS and you can't do the most simple thing ever and which is just to ASK her.

Am i some psychic who knows if she's cheating?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending