The Student Room Group

Need help on answering this question

What is your understanding of the demands of the social work programme?? Any suggestions on how to answer this and what i should say?
Original post by geo7814
What is your understanding of the demands of the social work programme?? Any suggestions on how to answer this and what i should say?

I would advise studying the website of the course page in detail, and picking out relevant bits from there and showing evidence of your skills.

Two examples:

'...I understand this programme contains a placement opportunity, and I will know what is expected of me as I did a placement at ... which gave me [skills]'

'A significant amount of the programme revolves around the study of .... this will be of great interest to me, as I have already learnt about elements of it from [public lecture] [youtube video ldcture] [research paper] [book] '

Etc etc
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I would advise studying the website of the course page in detail, and picking out relevant bits from there and showing evidence of your skills.

Two examples:

'...I understand this programme contains a placement opportunity, and I will know what is expected of me as I did a placement at ... which gave me [skills]'

'A significant amount of the programme revolves around the study of .... this will be of great interest to me, as I have already learnt about elements of it from [public lecture] [youtube video ldcture] [research paper] [book] '

Etc etc

Thank u

Quick Reply

Latest