The Student Room Group

How do you tell if someone likes you?

Hi guys,
I've just been wondering how you can tell if someone you see around or a friend of yours may be interested in you, I know there's a article on here about it, but I want to know what YOU think, much love, look forward to hearing from you, your beloved friend, Sir. TooJender Vagine-Willie :colondollar:
Reply 1
Original post by Sir. TooJender
Hi guys,
I've just been wondering how you can tell if someone you see around or a friend of yours may be interested in you, I know there's a article on here about it, but I want to know what YOU think, much love, look forward to hearing from you, your beloved friend, Sir. TooJender Vagine-Willie :colondollar:

When I like someone I become really loud and try to talk to them as much as I can. Also I blush whenever I see them. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by redeaddoosh
they will tend to do a mating call while scratching their feet on the floor and pecking the ground

Ffs :lol:
Reply 3
Original post by redeaddoosh
who do you think you're laughing at HateOCR do you want to catch these hands

Who do i think i am for laughing at myself? Im me.
You just know
Well TheFarmerLad, I personally think you're a ******* "I just know"
Reply 6
I can usually tell if someone likes me, because they will want to talk with me over any topic.
Whether that leads to something more, it's good to arrange a meetup with the person you like, to see if there's a spark.
idk man, no one loves me.
Original post by Anonymous
idk man, no one loves me.

im not surprised you lil *****
Original post by reddeaddoosh
im not surprised you lil *****

Same lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending