The Student Room Group

Serious question

If one was to propose to an ISOC member for marriage and ask in the halal way for their wali’s/guardian’s number, what chances are there that they will agree and give them a chance?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just to make it clear I’m a guy.
Reply 2
Bump
Original post by Anonymous
Bump

Sorry but I don't get you. Elaborate please.
Reply 4
Sorry but I don't get you. Elaborate please.

If one was to ask for an ISOC member’s (female) guardian’s contact number so that they can proceed with a marriage proposal in the halal way, what chances are they that they will agree to this online and give them a chance?
If one was to ask for an ISOC member’s (female) guardian’s contact number so that they can proceed with a marriage proposal in the halal way, what chances are they that they will agree to this online and give them a chance?

That depends (unfortunately).

That's like asking me "what does x + y equal?"

If you're a good person I don't see why it shouldn't work.
Reply 6
That depends (unfortunately).

That's like asking me "what does x + y equal?"

If you're a good person I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Are you an ISOC member/Muslim by any chance?

I’m quite scared that they will reject because of culture/race/ethnicity and the fact they are not interested in marriage or from a random guy online. But I’m willing to do what I can if this individual just gives me a chance. I haven’t had the guts to ask yet as they may find it creepy :redface: I hope that member or the others post here so I can get a better idea of what they think. I can then decide if it’s worth it or not lol
What the actual f***ety f*** f*** ?

TSR has become a halal dating site and marriage bureau for anonymous people.

Desperate times dude.

:eek:

:facepalm2:

lol.
Yeah, just PM them lol there's nothing wrong with it.
H333 is not interested!
ok... what exactly is an ISOC??
Yeah, just PM them lol there's nothing wrong with it.

It’s harder than I thought.

Original post by Jheinexx
H333 is not interested!

Ok...does she only prefer Afghans? Reason?
Ok...does she only prefer Afghans? Reason?

Yeah she prefers afghans. Soz
Yeah she prefers afghans. Soz

How did you know I was talking about her?
I could have been referring to another member.
How did you know I was talking about her?
I could have been referring to another member.

Because a lot of guys on and off tsr propose to her n people think shes wifey material.
Because a lot of guys on and off tsr propose to her n people think shes wifey material.

I see. How do you know so much about her?
Are you an ISOC member/Muslim by any chance?

I’m quite scared that they will reject because of culture/race/ethnicity and the fact they are not interested in marriage or from a random guy online. But I’m willing to do what I can if this individual just gives me a chance. I haven’t had the guts to ask yet as they may find it creepy :redface: I hope that member or the others post here so I can get a better idea of what they think. I can then decide if it’s worth it or not lol

If you're not prepared to be rejected then you're going to struggle to find a wife. Just ask her and if she says no then she says no, just don't take it personally :yy:

And does she know about this thread?
I see. How do you know so much about her?

Well we talk a lot about everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending