The Student Room Group

Bristol, KCL or Southampton for computer science?

i have an offer to study CS at these universities and i am struggling to choose between them. any advice would be appreciated.
Original post by Complex-machines

i have an offer to study CS at these universities and i am struggling to choose between them. any advice would be appreciated.

How do the courses compare?
Original post by alleycat393
How do the courses compare?

southampton and kcl are very similar in course content, while bristol is slightly more theorotical
southampton and kcl are very similar in course content, while bristol is slightly more theorotical

They may be similar but they will be small differences which will help you to decide. Do you prefer a more theoretical course?
They may be similar but they will be small differences which will help you to decide. Do you prefer a more theoretical course?

yeah but difference is so small to select one uni against the other. Do you do CS?
yeah but difference is so small to select one uni against the other. Do you do CS?

Well yes because you either gain that knowledge or you don’t. Also look at Emerg grads end up and things like links with industry. My education profile is in my signature.
Well yes because you either gain that knowledge or you don’t. Also look at Emerg grads end up and things like links with industry. My education profile is in my signature.

thanks for help allison

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending