The Student Room Group

The truth about stuck up British ''Women''

Unavailable
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Getting over yourself might be a solid start.
Original post by gjd800
Getting over yourself might be a solid start.

Thanks for the comment, from the U.K?.
Reply 3
TL;DR “british girls don’t like me so there must be something wrong with them.”
Reply 4
Original post by Killian_1992
Thanks for the comment, from the U.K?.

Yes. Though I fail to see what bearing that has given that I'm not predisposed to dogmatic defence of these isles. I live in one of the most impoverished towns in the North and have occasion to go to various places around the country several times a year - I don't see half of what you are claiming is the norm across the country.

You're evidently spending time in the wrong places if you think Geordie Shore is a true reflection of, well, anything.
Reply 5
If everybody you meet has a problem with you, odds are it's not them that's the problem.
It is really embarrassing. But, not indicative of the wider population.
Original post by Drewski
If everybody you meet has a problem with you, odds are it's not them that's the problem.

Oh not everyone, I mean I will admit there maby some traits of me that some people simply might not like.
Original post by gjd800
Yes. Though I fail to see what bearing that has given that I'm not predisposed to dogmatic defence of these isles. I live in one of the most impoverished towns in the North and have occasion to go to various places around the country several times a year - I don't see half of what you are claiming is the norm across the country.

You're evidently spending time in the wrong places if you think Geordie Shore is a true reflection of, well, anything.

To be honest its the only example I can find that pins the type of personalities I'm trying to describe to others abroad.

Remember this is just a social experiment.
Reply 10
is this the new Fasih123?
Original post by cat_mac
TL;DR “british girls don’t like me so there must be something wrong with them.”

in a nutshell, yes
Hahahahahahahahahaha, basically you can’t get a girlfriend so all British women must be heathens cackling over their Celtic cauldrons?
Right...

Well, you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder my friend. There's nothing inherently wrong with being British and just because you've had no success with women doesn't mean to say all women are the same or that all British women share the same personality type. I can tell you right now that they're not and that they don't. Overconfidence is not attractive and you seem to be quite arrogant in your demeanour. Tone it down a bit and you might find you have better results.

Either way, this problem is entirely yours and not every single female person in the UK's.
hmm british girls dont like me what could it be

a) all 30 million british women are wrong
b) I have the wrong approach

must be a
im british, and heads up theres going to be a bunch of butthurt people on this thread. honestly I think you're right there's a really bad environment and culture in some parts here that creates these kind of overly indulgent narcissists that you've met
*says I whilst eating chocolate :cookie:
Ok we get it. You’re from America, our superior cousin. Now get over yourself. You aren’t any more special than the person next to you.
I recognise much of what you've said among a section of young women, but you sound very immature too...
Original post by justanotherchica
im british, and heads up theres going to be a bunch of butthurt people on this thread. honestly I think you're right there's a really bad environment and culture in some parts here that creates these kind of overly indulgent narcissists that you've met
*says I whilst eating chocolate :cookie:

Yeah I know its little social experiment I'm doing for something I'm doing. thank tho :smile:
Original post by HateOCR
Ok we get it. You’re from America, our superior cousin. Now get over yourself. You aren’t any more special than the person next to you.

Actually Im not…This is one of the issues I find settling here as mentioned above is becose I speak American English as a second language.

Quick Reply

Latest