The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S.G.
Someone actually reported your post. Wasn’t me.

:laugh:

They probs don't know I was just joking with you and NK but **** it don't care. Let them come.
Original post by trapking
Salty? I'm just letting you know the harsh reality.

Stop attention seeking smh.

🙄 no one was talking to you lmao......clearly the attention seeker writing crude comments about Nutella kmt
Original post by Anonymous
🙄 no one was talking to you lmao......clearly the attention seeker writing crude comments about Nutella kmt

Um idk if you've clocked it yet but they are my friends (hence the sacarsm post from SG) :lol:

but anyway cba with yo boring attention seeking ass. You've been caught red handed so bye.
Reply 83
Anonymous 5 repped me as well so I know who they are.

To expose or not to expose? I won’t - I’m not that much of a ****.
Original post by S.G.
Anonymous 5 repped me as well so I know who they are.

To expose or not to expose? I won’t - I’m not that much of a ****.

expose pls.
Um idk if you've clocked it yet but they are my friends (hence the sacarsm post from SG) :lol:

but anyway cba with yo boring attention seeking ass. You've been caught red handed so bye.

No I hadn't, as if anyone's paying attention to you, hence 'attention seeker'. None of my replies were directed at you, just starting arguments for no reasons. Caught red handed? 😂 lmao boy bye 🚶
Reply 86
Do it.
Reply 87
expose pls.

It’s @gjd800
Reply 88
Original post by S.G.
It’s @gjd800

My tits are pert, hairy, and colourful.
Original post by gjd800
My tits are pert, hairy, and colourful.

Bruuuuh mine just lactate uncontrollably but the hair around the nipple area catches the juice nicely so it's never wasted.
Reply 90
Bruuuuh mine just lactate uncontrollably but the hair around the nipple area catches the juice nicely so it's never wasted.

I'm semi-aroused by that.
Wow this thread is weird, how old are you guys? ( not in a rude way)
Reply 92
Original post by unistudent9516
Wow this thread is weird, how old are you guys? ( not in a rude way)

Older than my teeth.
Lol I know, it would be an odd thing to do.

Who cares?
who is this anonymous #5...

Sound like you just want to show off that you got big boobs. Sorry to be blunt but no one cares.

I care, and I really want to see exactly what those exceptionally large mammaries of hers look like.

Call me curious, is all.
Did the OP say that breasts were a defining feature? No they asked what guy's preferences are. I don't think anyone here has said they will decide to be with a woman based solely on her breasts.

Way to take an honest debate topic and turn it in to a postmodern feminist argument for societal biases against women.
Bravo

I never said she did, you dimwit. I was just stating my opinion, much like you are stating yours. I just remarked how it was a weird topic to have to discuss in school, as if women do not feel negative about their bodies anyway. You're the one jumping straight to conclusions, not me.
Im a tits guy, boobs are great
The question is so presumptuous, subjective, ambiguous, ill-defined, and vague, as to be quite literally, meaningless.
bump
Yes

Latest

Trending

Trending