The Student Room Group

Serious question

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
And does she know about this thread?

I think so:smile:
If one was to propose to an ISOC member for marriage and ask in the halal way for their wali’s/guardian’s number, what chances are there that they will agree and give them a chance?

No one on ISOC is up for marriage. ISOC is not created for marriage purposes.

You wont have a chance im afraid. You can try and fail horribly.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
If you're not prepared to be rejected then you're going to struggle to find a wife. Just ask her and if she says no then she says no, just don't take it personally :yy:

Thanks bro :smile:

Original post by Jheinexx
Well we talk a lot about everything

Ok cool. Thanks for the info.

I think so:smile:

Did she say anything?
Thanks bro :smile:

Ok cool. Thanks for the info.

Did she say anything?

No. But most likely she’ll reject you.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
No one on ISOC is up for marriage. ISOC is not created for marriage purposes.

You wont have a chance im afraid. You can try and fail horribly.

No. But most likely she’ll reject you.

I’ll probably fail lol. Well this is sad.

To be honest, you would not have stood a chance. Either way, shaadi.com is awaiting you.

Spoiler

Not probably, you would and that’s for sure.
To be honest, you would not have stood a chance. Either way, shaadi.com is awaiting you.

Spoiler

Not probably, you would and that’s for sure.

:lol: you sisters are so blunt but I don’t mind because you’re being honest, thank you :smile:

MiszshorTea786, do you know her personally?
:lol: you sisters are so blunt but I don’t mind because you’re being honest, thank you :smile:

MiszshorTea786, do you know her personally?

Maybe.

By the ways a reply from @h333,

" Tell him I said that, he will find someone better than me Insha'Allah. Tell him not to worry and just keep steadfast on his deen. He will feel better".
(edited 6 years ago)
:lol: hahahahaa
Maybe.

" Tell him I said that, he will find someone better than me Insha'Allah. Tell him not to worry and just keep steadfast on his deen. He will feel better".

Thank you sister for getting her to respond :smile:

That’s the nicest rejection I’ll probably ever get so I’m not going to complain Alhamdulillah. I don’t know but Inshallah, tell her Jazaki Allahu Khairan for your advice. May Allah bless her.
This is
Maybe.

Siiiis I didn’t know you had typed this word for word, last part didn’t need to be added lool May Allah bless you.

Thank you sister for getting her to respond :smile:

That’s the nicest rejection I’ll probably ever get so I’m not going to complain Alhamdulillah. I don’t know but Inshallah, tell her Jazaki Allahu Khairan for your advice. May Allah bless her.

Ok that’s good. BaarakAllahu Feek.
Reality is that you don’t know me and I don’t know you. No guy online knows my name so giving out any contact number for marriage proposal even if it’s in the halal way is out of the question for me. Don’t take anything personally and it’s nothing to do with race/ethnicity. Please keep safe online insha’Allah. Assalaamu alaykum.
Siiiis I didn’t know you had typed this word for word, last part didn’t need to be added lool May Allah bless you.

Ok that’s good. BaarakAllahu Feek.
Reality is that you don’t know me and I don’t know you. No guy online knows my name so giving out any contact number for marriage proposal even if it’s in the halal way is out of the question for me. Don’t take anything personally and it’s nothing to do with race/ethnicity. Please keep safe online insha’Allah. Assalaamu alaykum.

H333?

SubhanAllah I didn’t know that. I tried but forgive me if I’ve embarrassed you. I understand and thank you for being honest and kind about it. I will inshallah, you too and don’t change :smile: wa alaykum as-salam.

Quick Reply