The Student Room Group

people hate me because im ugly

Scroll to see replies

Just go sleep man
Original post by HateOCR
You absolute monster :lol:

I understand that nobody cares about my situation, those who pretend to bring up common quotes such as ''its what's from the inside'' that in no way affects my situation. Humans are cruel and predominantly selfish human beings that care all about money. This might sound harsh but it's the truth. Its human nature.
'Ugly personality' really? Why trigger the word on a thread based on the word lmao. And you are not a female and ohhh you mean the whole #FemalePower. That would work except you are not a girl
You are jokes man. Man said he worked for the CIA and now the FBI? Lemem check the database and see if 'Night King' is a alias of anyone
'Special agent' is that like in your dream or a future job you are thinking of taking up?
Original post by Anonymous
I understand that nobody cares about my situation, those who pretend to bring up common quotes such as ''its what's from the inside'' that in no way affects my situation. Humans are cruel and predominantly selfish human beings that care all about money. This might sound harsh but it's the truth. Its human nature.

If you’re looking at TSR for serious life changing advice the joke is on you. Not all people are cruel, get that thought out of your system.
Reply 26
Don't let nobody tell you how good or bad you are. Only you and God can decide that. Reminds me of a quote: "Those who mind don't matter. Those who don't mind matter." -Dr. Seuss.

You are beautiful.
Original post by Student-95
Wear a mask

That's so mean don't say that
Reply 28
People see in others what they themselves are insecure about. I'm not saying that the people where you live are all insecure (they might be, idk) but the fact that they have to stop to physically look at you and judge you says a lot about them. Beauty is subjective and at the end of the day it is fleeting. It sounds cheesy ik but it's important to value what you can choose for yourself- as in you can't choose your looks- but you can choose your actions, which reflects on your inner beauty. And the people who see that are the only people who deserve to know you. I hope you can ignore the people with too much time on their hands and just be happy for yourself, despite what people think of you.
That's so mean don't say that

No it's not. A mask would cover their face.
Original post by Student-95
No it's not. A mask would cover their face.

Im such an ugly abomination/ disgrace and since evolution and natural selection is most likely to be real means my situation is hopeless and nothing can really help. I hope you read this and stop replying or not but I wont care
Im such an ugly abomination/ disgrace and since evolution and natural selection is most likely to be real means my situation is hopeless and nothing can really help. I hope you read this and stop replying or not but I wont care

Hence the mask. If people can't see your face they won't know you're ugly unless you have a horrible body as well but you can work on that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending