The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Unlikely and difficult for someone who has already been indoctrinated into a religion. By virtue of still remaining a Christian, Muslim etc. while doing research, you are already starting from the premise that the religion you believe in is true.

One has to start their spiritual journey somewhere rather than nowhere to know what religion is dont they? I mean should an individual be born to an atheists family for instance, they may then be searching for Allah when they grow up similarly an individual who grows up a Muslim or a christian will either swiftly ambulate away from Allah or rapidly towards Allah.

It all depends upon the family and the type of research the individual has undertaken.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
One has to start their spiritual journey somewhere rather than nowhere to know what religion is dont they? I mean should an individual be born to an atheists family for instance, they may then be searching for Allah when they grow up similarly an individual who grows up a Muslim or a christian will either swiftly ambulate away from Allah or rapidly towards Allah.

It all depends upon the family and the type of research the individual has undertaken.

Well yes, to conduct research in the most objective, fair way, it would be ideal to not have grown up as part of any religion. I know that this isn’t the case in reality as most people are religious, but this just further confirms that what you consider to be “the truth” largely depends on where you were born and grew up.

This perspective makes the whole notion of “I’m going to heaven and you’re going to hell” just because one was born into one particular country and someone else into another, even more absurd.
Well yes, to conduct research in the most objective, fair way, it would be ideal to not have grown up as part of any religion. I know that this isn’t the case in reality as most people are religious, but this just further confirms that what you consider to be “the truth” largely depends on where you were born and grew up.

This perspective makes the whole notion of “I’m going to heaven and you’re going to hell” just because one was born into one particular country and someone else into another, even more absurd.

Religion is enforced down individuals majority of the time. Either by threatening or by practice. Either way I do not think one will see the end of the pamphlets or Jehovah witness knocking upon someones door.

Thing is, even where an individual grows up, theres not only one type of religion residing in that one area. There will be many that are of different religions however by introducing one to a religion is all that matters.

Heaven and Hell, is a strong one for Muslims though. That said, they should not be threatening other individuals for it because frankly that will drag the individual away rather than bring them closer to a religion.
(edited 6 years ago)
Unlikely and difficult for someone who has already been indoctrinated into a religion. By virtue of still remaining a Christian, Muslim etc. while doing research, you are already starting from the premise that the religion you believe in is true.

Not always, people do research as they start questioning religion too, meaning they don't start on that premise alone.

VM answer, you're wanting a yes or a no and you're just not going to get that.
Well I did say generally. There will usually always be some exceptions to the rule, but most people remain in the religions they grew up in.

VM answer, you're wanting a yes or a no and you're just not going to get that.

Why not? Mind explaining..
Well I did say generally. There will usually always be some exceptions to the rule, but most people remain in the religions they grew up in.

Why not? Mind explaining..

If only you could read their hearts to know.
Because I detest those types of tactics tbh
I think so
You don’t need to read hearts to comment on obvious generalities and trends.

They’re not tactics? If you’re a firm believer in your god then why wouldn’t you want to give the simple answer? Unless there’s a more complex one, in which case I’m sure many would like to hear.

They’re not tactics? If you’re a firm believer in your god then why wouldn’t you want to give the simple answer? Unless there’s a more complex one, in which case I’m sure many would like to hear.

I see how your avoiding me Planta.

As for your interrogation on shes not obliged to answer you if she does not wish to.

As for your interrogation on @starfab shes not obliged to answer you if she does not wish to.

likewise a woman can still be a muslim if she doesn't wear the hijab :smile: at least she is free :smile:

As for your interrogation on @starfab shes not obliged to answer you if she does not wish to.

No, I’m not obliged to reply to your ridiculous comments on the nomination threads, so much for you calling other people immature.

I know she’s not, and if she doesn’t want to she can stop replying.
Original post by Anonymous
likewise a woman can still be a muslim if she doesn't wear the hijab :smile: at least she is free :smile:

Neither did I say a non-Hijabi is less of a Muslim.

They maybe doing more worship than me as a Niqaabi. And I applaud them for that courage, Alhamdulliah.:smile:
No, I’m not obliged to reply to your ridiculous comments on the nomination threads, so much for you calling other people immature.

I know she’s not, and if she doesn’t want to she can stop replying.

lol, I was being truthful. Never mind. :smile:.

Like she has already. Enough sign for you to get off your high horse of questioning.

Indeed, this world is a prison for the believers and Jannah for the disbelievers.

TSR is a prison within itself. :tongue:. Prison full of endless questioning.
Neither did I say a non-Hijabi is less of a Muslim.

They maybe doing more worship than me as a Niqaabi. And I applaud them for that courage, Alhamdulliah.:smile:

thats good.

serious question: if a muslim woman doesn't agree with certain things but still believes in allah truly what would you make of this?
thats good.

serious question: if a muslim woman doesn't agree with certain things but still believes in allah truly what would you make of this?

Why would I care about another Muslim when I myself is full of endless sins? I focus upon myself only because I can only picture my own sins.

What others do, is with them and Allah. I was born alone in this world and will leave this world alone, be questioned by Allah alone therefore my concern should only be myself and what I would be questionable to Allah at the end of the day.
Why would I care about another Muslim when I myself is full of endless sins? I focus upon myself only because I can only picture my own sins.

What others do, is with them and Allah. I was born alone in this world and will leave this world alone, be questioned by Allah alone therefore my concern should only be myself and what I would be questionable to Allah at the end of the day.

thats true but what if the person doesn't believe in SOME things in islam? (e.g polygamy, men marrying jews/christians and not women hijab things like that) but in terms of faith has a strong relationship with god?
lol, I was being truthful. Never mind. :smile:.

No, you weren’t. Are you going insane? You don’t have a shred of evidence for that accusation and how rich of you to say that on a category that you yourself were nominated for. So you nominated yourself then?

Like she has already. Enough sign for you to get off your high horse of questioning.

Indeed, this world is a prison for the believers and Jannah for the disbelievers.

TSR is a prison within itself. :tongue:. Prison full of endless questioning.

Why are you speaking for her? If she doesn’t want to reply she won’t, simple. You have no business dictating who I can ask questions to.

To know what truly goes on in their heart ofc
It is when you started using leading questions.
thats true but what if the person doesn't believe in SOME things in islam? (e.g polygamy, men marrying jews/christians and not women hijab things like that) but in terms of faith has a strong relationship with god?

What does that have in relation to me? As I said, the individual is answerable to Allah, as am I.

That does not mean I will befriend them any less or make them a lesser person just because they do not believe in some aspects of Islam.

As mentioned, thats between them and Allah. Not between the creation and the individual.

Dunya ke ai Musafir Manzil teri Qabar Hain.

Spoiler

Well I asked a question and you said you had answered it by saying “the religion is complete”, but how did that answer the question? Generally when people refuse to answer simple yes or no questions it’s because they don’t want to give their actual answer knowing it makes them or their beliefs look bad.

I’ll put my original question here, which isn’t leading:

Is there anything Allah could ever do or command that you would disagree with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending