The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, you weren’t. Are you going insane? You don’t have a shred of evidence for that accusation and how rich of you to say that on a category that you yourself were nominated for. So you nominated yourself then?

Why are you speaking for her? If she doesn’t want to reply she won’t, simple. You have no business dictating who I can ask questions to.

Chill dude. I know you didnt. They should have had a category for the serious member on TSR.

Course I didnt. :smile:

Please dont de-rail the thread. Thanks.

By the ways I was going to edit my OP but I was not talking about that thread, I was talking about my reply here.

Sometimes somewhere someone needs a helping hand. Every little helps dude.

Not everyone wants to get out of their beliefs. The questions you ask can easily make one get out of their faith.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well I asked a question and you said you had answered it by saying “the religion is complete”, but how did that answer the question? Generally when people refuse to answer simple yes or no questions it’s because they don’t want to give their actual answer knowing it makes them or their beliefs look bad.

I’ll put my original question here, which isn’t leading:

Is there anything Allah could ever do or command that you would disagree with?

It answers, Allah has completed what he would command of us, as it has been stated "the religion is complete".
To say yes to your question, I could be going against that. To say no to that question, could be going against my belief.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
Chill dude. I know you didnt. They should have had a category for the serious member on TSR.

Course I didnt. :smile:

Please dont de-rail the thread. Thanks.

I’m perfectly chill, just refuting your nonsense :wink:. You derailed this thread, so take your own advice.

By the ways I was going to edit my OP but I was not talking about that thread, I was talking about my reply here.

Sometimes somewhere someone needs a helping hand. Every little helps dude.

Not everyone wants to get out of their beliefs. The questions you ask can easily make one get out of their faith.

I’m sure people can speak for themselves.
I’m perfectly chill, just refuting your nonsense :wink:. You derailed this thread, so take your own advice.

I’m sure people can speak for themselves.

Irony right there. :h:. You had a misunderstanding. Admit it dude.

They may not be aware of the consequences they are causing upon themselves unintentionally.

Spoiler

Not necessarily. A religion being complete means it’s perceived to be a full way of life. It doesn’t deal with all hypothetical scenarios in which a deity could order something horrific and whether people would override their innate conscience or whether they’d revel and refuse to follow such orders.

Wait, I don’t understand how saying yes would go against that? Go against what, that the religion is complete?
=
Not necessarily. A religion being complete means it’s perceived to be a full way of life. It doesn’t deal with all hypothetical scenarios in which a deity could order something horrific and whether people would override their innate conscience or whether they’d revel and refuse to follow such orders.

Wait, I don’t understand how saying yes would go against that? Go against what, that the religion is complete?

I would go with the sentence 'Religion is complete' cuz Allah himself stated in the Quran that (I don't know the full hadeeth) but I can say that Allah did say in his book that Islam is the only religion which is complete and the guidance to the right path.
Original post by Anonymous
=

I would go with the sentence 'Religion is complete' cuz Allah himself stated in the Quran that (I don't know the full hadeeth) but I can say that Allah did say in his book that Islam is the only religion which is complete and the guidance to the right path.

Its not a hadeeth but a Quranic Ayah. Surah Maidah Ayah 5:3.
Irony right there. :h:. You had a misunderstanding. Admit it dude.

There was no misunderstanding. You made a false, ridiculous claim and I refuted it :wink:

They may not be aware of the consequences they are causing upon themselves unintentionally.

Spoiler

Again, people can speak for themselves. Save your breath because you’re not going to dictate who I quote, you’ll have to try a lot harder for that to happen :biggrin:
Its not a hadeeth but a Quranic Ayah. Surah Maidah Ayah 5:3.

Thanks for correcting me
There was no misunderstanding. You made a false, ridiculous claim and I refuted it :wink:

Again, people can speak for themselves. Save your breath because you’re not going to dictate who I quote, you’ll have to try a lot harder for that to happen :biggrin:

Whatever dude. You still have not answered my query.

Spoiler

Whatever dude. You still have not answered my query.

Spoiler

Which query? Try harder to actually include a query :wink:
Which query? Try harder to actually include a query :wink:

Ive tagged you in it dude.

Try much more harder than that. :h:.
Original post by ANM775
Log-off TSR right now and Pray to Allah that these Haram thoughts leave your soul..

How is sex haram? In Islam we are supposed to prolong life, sex is a way of doing so.

Lmao, in other words, “don’t ask difficult, challenging questions because that could make people leave Islam”, :rofl:. Seriously?! :lol:
Original post by Cod3tte
How is sex haram? In Islam we are supposed to prolong life, sex is a way of doing so.

she is not married, therefore sex is haram :wink:
Lmao, in other words, “don’t ask difficult, challenging questions because that could make people leave Islam”, :rofl:. Seriously?! :lol:

Not this one dude. Ive tagged you in it.

In relation to this now that you have brought it up, glad im humorous, Its not a difficult question to answer in the least. Anyone can answer such a question.

Spoiler

Original post by ANM775
she is not married, therefore sex is haram :wink:

That doesn't mean it's haram to think about, she stated before she would likes a guy who waits until marriage.
Yh I’m Muslim and I do feel this way and it ur choice when you want to have sex so you don’t have to after marriage
Original post by Cod3tte

it's haram before but after marriage, but it's not haram marriage.
I’m a Muslim girl and I feel the same way and know others who do it’s ur choice when you have sex it doesn’t have to be after marriage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending