The Student Room Group

Calling out TSR Members for a boxing match!

This poll is closed

Which TSR member should I fight?

UWS 38%
04MR17 8%
CoffeeGeek 4%
Doonesbury 27%
Lemur14 0%
CleverSquirrel23%
Total votes: 26
Hey everyone. I am KSIOlajideBT, or KSI or JJ. As you know I smashed Joe Weller face on February 3rd 2018 in front of millions and now I want to call out some TSR members who I would like to fight. I already called out the Pauls and possibly fighting Logan Paul, but after that I would fight a TSR member.

The members I'm calling out are:

@UWS

I am calling out UWS simply because he is the most popular in TSR. Also a really funny guy who I would like to smash into bits and take his place.

I am calling out 04MR17 because he is the 2nd most popular in TSR and well known by everyone. Also, I want to see him get beaten up simply because he is tooo sarcastic.

I am calling out CoffeeGeek because he is soo political and I want to see if his politcs can get punched out of him.

I am calling Doonesbury because he offers advice on uni. Sometimes he doesn't which annoys me so I need to give him a little treatment in the fight.

I am calling out Lemur14 because she is simply a Maths Goddess, but too clever at maths. I want to break her self esteem so that she doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

I am calling out CleverSquirrel because she thinks she is fit so lets see if she is fit and ready for a boxing match.

There will be a poll with this thread so vote for who I should fight by 12th March 2018. I'll be ready....

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I call you out for a boxing match.
Original post by RoyalSheepy
I call you out for a boxing match.

Maybe next time...
Original post by KSIOlajide
Maybe next time...

too scared of the :sheep:?
Maybe next time...

Didn't know KSI turns down challenges.
I see you didn't call me out. Wise.
Hey everyone. I am KSIOlajideBT, or KSI or JJ. As you know I smashed Joe Weller face on February 3rd 2018 in front of millions and now I want to call out some TSR members who I would like to fight. I already called out the Pauls and possibly fighting Logan Paul, but after that I would fight a TSR member.

@UWS

I am calling out UWS simply because he is the most popular in TSR. Also a really funny guy who I would like to smash into bits and take his place.

I am calling out 04MR17 because he is the 2nd most popular in TSR and well known by everyone. Also, I want to see him get beaten up simply because he is tooo sarcastic.

I am calling out CoffeeGeek because he is soo political and I want to see if his politcs can get punched out of him.

I am calling Doonesbury because he offers advice on uni. Sometimes he doesn't which annoys me so I need to give him a little treatment in the fight.

I am calling out Lemur14 because he is simply a Maths God, but too clever at maths. I want to break his self esteem so that he doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

I am calling out CleverSquirrel because she thinks she is fit so lets see if she is fit and ready for a boxing match.

There will be a poll with this thread so vote for who I should fight by 12th March 2018. I'll be ready....

Spoiler

lmaoooo remember to defend a bit this time
too scared of the :sheep:?

After our fight, I'll using your wool to make my new wooly jumper.
Reply 8

@UWS

I am calling out Lemur14 because he is simply a Maths God, but too clever at maths. I want to break his self esteem so that he doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

Spoiler

fight me
Reply 9
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

You got boxing experience?

Maybe next time...
After our fight, I'll using your wool to make my new wooly jumper.

like 2 see you try.

challenge me then :smug:
Original post by B_9710

Yep, been boxing on and off since I was 6 years old!
Original post by YouAreAYute
lmaoooo remember to defend a bit this time

In order for that I need the opponent to actually attack *cough* Joe Weller *cough*.
like 2 see you try.

challenge me then :smug:

I'll make sure I call you out in my 2nd call out!
Original post by B_9710

Yes I do!
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
Didn't know KSI turns down challenges.

I wasn't turning down, I was planning.
In order for that I need the opponent to actually attack *cough* Joe Weller *cough*.

and put his mouthguard in!!!!
if youre ksi can i be vikkstar
Yep, been boxing on and off since I was 6 years old!

Too bad if you lost against me, who has only been training for 4 months!!
Original post by YouAreAYute
and put his mouthguard in!!!!
if youre ksi can i be vikkstar

Vikk is a boy, so sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest