The Student Room Group

Universities ignoring my application

2 Universities I have applied for still haven't got back to me, and they are both in extra. They haven't even rejected me, just plain not got back to me, what is going on??
Original post by JessicaEMB
2 Universities I have applied for still haven't got back to me, and they are both in extra. They haven't even rejected me, just plain not got back to me, what is going on??

lol you should see the Imperial thread. People have been waiting since October. Maybe try calling them.
Reply 2
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
lol you should see the Imperial thread. People have been waiting since October. Maybe try calling them.

Yeah this is when I applied, literally ignored me completely, I didn't apply for imperial tho.
Original post by JessicaEMB
Yeah this is when I applied, literally ignored me completely, I didn't apply for imperial tho.

Well 31st March is the UCAS expected deadline and 3rd May is the official deadline so hopefully soon. But since you applied so early I'd recommend calling up the universities.

Do you mind saying which ones they are?
Reply 4
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Well 31st March is the UCAS expected deadline and 3rd May is the official deadline so hopefully soon. But since you applied so early I'd recommend calling up the universities.

Do you mind saying which ones they are?

Exeter for Physics and Bath for maths and physics, although I don't particularly want to go to Bath now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending