The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

[Lincoln uni] Anybody else going to be doing Biology in September?

Just wondering how many people are doing the same course as me
Reply 1
Good luckkk with it tbh heard it was hard
(edited 6 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Adanali
Good luckkk with it tbh heard it was hard

I meant uni but its awesome that you're doing Bio+Psych -- I'm doing those right now!

What stage of A-levels are you at?
Reply 3
Original post by ThisDude
I meant uni but its awesome that you're doing Bio+Psych -- I'm doing those right now!

What stage of A-levels are you at?

Dude im still doing my gcses😂 i wanna do them just hoping ill get the right grades to be able to do them rlly
FINGERS CROSSEDD
Reply 4
Original post by Adanali
Dude im still doing my gcses😂 i wanna do them just hoping ill get the right grades to be able to do them rlly
FINGERS CROSSEDD

I'm sure you will, I mean I've gotten into University with one A grade, two (3?) Bs and the rest are Cs (Okay and a U in further maths but shush that stuff's crazy)

It all depends on how high you set your standards and how well you try to meet them. Quick study tip: Cramming only works when you have actually gone over the stuff before, it really doesn't help when you don't know the stuff / did it a year ago so be careful.

(basically my study tip is to study because I'm a helpful human being lol)
Reply 5
I'm sure you will, I mean I've gotten into University with one A grade, two (3?) Bs and the rest are Cs (Okay and a U in further maths but shush that stuff's crazy)

It all depends on how high you set your standards and how well you try to meet them. Quick study tip: Cramming only works when you have actually gone over the stuff before, it really doesn't help when you don't know the stuff / did it a year ago so be careful.

(basically my study tip is to study because I'm a helpful human being lol)

Looool thanks very helpful😂
Forget further maths anyway not rlly needed
Dk why u would want to do that as a subject** in the first place😳
Must be crazyyy
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Adanali
Looool thanks very helpful😂
Forget further maths anyway not rlly needed
Dk why u would want to do that as a subject** in the first place😳
Must be crazyyy

wasn't fully my choice and my maths teacher mad me feel like I both had to do it and wasn't good enough, so my confidence was all over the place.

(+good luck btw for the exams coming up kinda soon)
Reply 7
wasn't fully my choice and my maths teacher mad me feel like I both had to do it and wasn't good enough, so my confidence was all over the place.

(+good luck btw for the exams coming up kinda soon)

Oh damn *****y huh?
Thanks thi
Just wondering how many people are doing the same course as me

Hi,

You can find other applicants through our official Facebook page for 2018 applicants here:
https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

Darren :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest