The Student Room Group

Do you ever feel like you will be alone forever?

Scroll to see replies

I resemble multiple orcs from lord of the rings and since girls do not approach you or make eye contact based off of your personality i am screwed. Also been rejected multiple times, i was on the train today and it was packed so i had to fac ethe door and see my reflection at which point i had to close my eyes for the rest of the journey because even i was disgusted at what i look like. I`ve grown to accept the relationsjhip game is not for me and have stopped trying
Original post by njc313245
I know I do!
Have you discovered the secret to everlasting life and are you on a space capsule headed past Pluto?

...Can you please give us the secret before we lose contact?
Original post by ThisDude
Lol try being gay, ugly, and very awkward. I am like the worst case scenario when it comes to dating.

This is literally me too :frown:
no way lmao
I will definitely, but that's not a bad thing because I like being by myself. I'm my own best friend. I feel lonely being with other people.

In the future, I don't see my self having a partner or a family. It just wouldn't suit my lifestyle since I prefer living in solitude.

I guess after not being able to develop healthy relationship I learned that other people can't make me happy and I just have to accept who I am. The only person that can make me happy is myself.

Attachment not found

hope not!!
although my dad was joking when he was saying he would set me up :rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 26
I was on my own for 11 years. It was great. When I finally met someone I wanted to be with it was for the right reasons. Take the time and enjoy it, there will be someone out there for you and they are worth waiting for :smile:
Being that my sole hope of ever attracting someone rests on me being reincarnated, which is something I don't believe in, yes I do honestly think that I will be forever alone.
I know I do!

Yes, I'm old school , hopeless romantic , I'd like to think one day someone will actually love me, show me, fight for me, then marry me but it's so hard
Original post by VidiaA
I was on my own for 11 years. It was great. When I finally met someone I wanted to be with it was for the right reasons. Take the time and enjoy it, there will be someone out there for you and they are worth waiting for :smile:

What you mean by 11 years? You last had a relationship 11 years before this one?
No
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
What you mean by 11 years? You last had a relationship 11 years before this one?

Yes. I just never met anyone that I wanted to spend any real amount of time with. I went on a few bad dates and a few good dates, they were just never the right fit. I had a good job, two great kids and was financially secure. I always said when I did decide to get into a relationship he would have to be pretty amazing to make me want to make the time to fit him in.
Reply 32
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Have you discovered the secret to everlasting life and are you on a space capsule headed past Pluto?

...Can you please give us the secret before we lose contact?

Huh??😂😂
Yes.
I have always been alone.
Reply 35
Original post by Joe2001
Totally! All the odds are stacked against someone like me in the dating world.

Maybe you're worying too much !:smile:
Maybe you're worying too much !:smile:

It's tough being gay, introverted and not feeling attractive. Maybe one day someone will come along...
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous
I will be alone forever and it’s so sad:frown:

Well I feel like that however no one really knows what the future holds so
we don't know for certain :smile:
Reply 38
I'm not gay but I can certainly relate to the other two points you made for sure! We never know what the future holds:smile:
yeah but I don't care. been a loner my whole life. I'm used to it now, kinda enjoy it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending