Stop with these Lord of the Rings references :'O
Reply 64
From Peru, the land of lamas.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Unfortunatly, yes I am from the UK

Leave if you don't like it here.
Original post by queen-bee
From London. The only place that's relevant in the UK

You're embarrassing. London is just another city, maybe the capital but still just a city. I hope there are better people in London than you.
Original post by JasmineWills
You're embarrassing. London is just another city, maybe the capital but still just a city. I hope there are better people in London than you.

Clearly a non-Londoner.
Clearly a non-Londoner.

You're clearly someone who is stuck up.
Reply 69
I'm aware of users from the USA, Poland, UAE, France and India.
You're clearly someone who is stuck up.

Nope,just saying it how it is. Why do non Londoners get so frustrated when London is talked about,god damn giiiiirrrllll
Nope,just saying it how it is. Why do non Londoners get so frustrated when London is talked about,god damn giiiiirrrllll

I love London, I just hate the rich stuck up idiots there and the ones who think London is so amazing and the best city.
I love London, I just hate the rich stuck up idiots there and the ones who think London is so amazing and the best city.

It is amazing and the best city. a lot of foreigners love it here too. The buzz,nightlife. Hey,London isn't for the faint hearted.
Original post by Sadflower
😱😱😱This blows my mind! As someone not from the U.K., from the US, I'm just curious! LOL

From The UK though not London and proud!
Legally British but I never lived there till I went to uni and wasn't impressed by the natives 😂
Reply 75
Big up to the New Zealand massiveeee!
It is amazing and the best city. a lot of foreigners love it here too. The buzz,nightlife. Hey,London isn't for the faint hearted.

I'm guessing you're some rich, entitled brat

God bless London. Toodles now

Hey London's not that bad. It has lots of good aspects, including the nightlife and the history but it definitely has major flaws, including knife crime, poverty and police injustice. But I personally still love it (and don't come at me calling me a rich entitled brat, I've lived in one of the poorest boroughs in the city, so I know how it gets)
Reply 79
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
هلا والله! How's the weather there?

Heyyyyy, It's getting quite warm especially at night. there is some wind in the afternoon. last summer it went up to 61 degrees Celsius so it's only going to get warmer

Quick Reply

Latest