The Student Room Group

Muslim girls and sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, I see many points of view, doesn’t mean I have to agree with them.

No one said you have to agree with them Planta, what we are saying is you don't even take it into consideration before giving your verdict as such.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
No one said you have to agree with them Planta, what we are saying is you don't even take it into consideration before giving your verdict as such.

That’s simply not true. I have taken religious points of view “into consideration”, but I still don’t agree with them.

If you mean that I don’t change my mind regarding Islam then surely the exact same could be said for you and starfab, you continue to believe in it despite all the criticisms levelled against it. So what exactly is your point?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by FailedMyMocks
I don't understand the hate that Plantagenet Crown has for Islam. It does not affect you so I just can't wrap my head around it..

Shockingly bad argument. So people should only ever care or talk about the things that personally affect them? So someone who’s never been a victim of racism or child abuse can never speak about these issues or try to eradicate them?
Original post by Jheinexx
He pretends to care about oppression of the hijab n stuff when he really couldn’t give a damn. Sad lmao....

how is it sad? stop acting like all muslim women actually enjoy wearing the hijab. i can literally name 10 people in my school alone who were forced to wear the hijab.
That’s simply not true. I have taken religious points of view “into consideration”, but I still don’t agree with them.

If you mean that I don’t change my mind regarding Islam then surely the exact same could be said for you and starfab, you continue to believe in it despite all the criticisms levelled against it. So what exactly is your point?

So because others don't agree with our religion we should alter our mindset according to their beliefs?

That's absurd thinking dude.
Original post by QE2
When there is conflicting advice, ask yourself "what would Muhammad do?"

Although that isn't actually much help as raiding a village, slaughtering the menfolk and carrying off the women as sex slaves tends to be frowned upon these days.

I know the answer hence the question posed.

Thinking from a different perspective, makes one consider their stances from other methods.

That might be 'word salad' by the ways.
Reply 566
Original post by Anonymous
You're not even Muslim, so you're not a position to inform others.
You do realise that none of the world's leading experts on Ancient Egypt are actually Ancient Egyptians?

Likewise, the world's leading experts on flatworms are not actually flatworms.

Hope this helped.
Reply 567
Just like eating. You get hungry, you eat, you get hungry, and so the cycle continues unless you put a stop to it.
These natural processes are a bugger. It makes you wonder why Allah bothered with them in the first place.
So because others don't agree with our religion we should alter our mindset according to their beliefs?

That's absurd thinking dude.

I didn't say that. I was merely highlighting the double standards of accusing me of "not taking points into consideration", (you still haven't even really explained what you mean by that), when you're not doing it either.
Original post by QE2
Just like eating. You get hungry, you eat, you get hungry, and so the cycle continues unless you put a stop to it.
These natural processes are a bugger. It makes you wonder why Allah bothered with them in the first place.

It's all about moderation
I didn't say that. I was merely highlighting the double standards of accusing me of "not taking points into consideration", (you still haven't even really explained what you mean by that), when you're not doing it either.

It's evident on paper that you hardly ever take points in to consideration, and thereby produce your own fatwa.

When one is explaining the Islamic stance, the expect you to comprehend them and not to pounce on their beliefs. This is has been perceived by many athesist here, not just yourself.

Hope that put the understanding into perspective Planta.
It's evident on paper that you hardly ever take points in to consideration, and thereby produce your own fatwa.

When one is explaining the Islamic stance, the expect you to comprehend them and not to pounce on their beliefs. This is has been perceived by many athesist here, not just yourself.

Hope that put the understanding into perspective Planta.

Mostly a word salad. I can comprehend someone's beliefs without having to respect them and at the same time criticising them. Taking points into consideration =/= agreeing with other people's points and not challenging them, as you seem to be implying.
(edited 6 years ago)
its funny how you make it out as if these things are impure but im pretty sure in heaven theres wine and houris who men get to sleep with all the time.

it just sounds like your angry because god wont allow you to do the things in this life.
Mostly a word salad. I can comprehend someone's beliefs without having to respect it and at the same time criticising it. Taking points into consideration =/= agreeing with other people's points and not challenging them, as you seem to be implying.

No challenge them all you want, planta that's not to do with me.

What I'm saying is that you come down very hard on certain individuals who hardly know آ ب ات of Islam which then drives them away from the religion itself.

Either that, or you want to be the 'know it all of Islam' when that's not possible.

Word salad I presume.
No challenge them all you want, planta that's not to do with me.

What I'm saying is that you come down very hard on certain individuals who hardly know آ ب ات of Islam which then drives them away from the religion itself.

Either that, or you want to be the 'know it all of Islam' when that's not possible.

Word salad I presume.

Give me an example of what it means to come down hard on someone regarding Islam? And why should I not knowing them be relevant? This is the internet, you'll be hard pressed to find someone you know personally on TSR..
its funny how you make it out as if these things are impure but im pretty sure in heaven theres wine and houris who men get to sleep with all the time.

it just sounds like your angry because god wont allow you to do the things in this life.

Wrong end of the stick here.
I can if I wanted to, tbh.

Indeed, apparently all or most haram things are halal in heaven, which makes no sense from the stance of an objective morality. If Allah decided certain things are so wrong that they warrant eternal torture, then surely these things would always be wrong, i.e. in all times, places and dimensions..
Give me an example of what it means to come down hard on someone regarding Islam? And why should I not knowing them be relevant? This is the internet, you'll be hard pressed to find someone you know personally on TSR..

The question you posed to starfab, a day ago, regarding if one does not believe in an aspect of Islam.

If starfab was not knowledgable in such fields she could have been led astray away from Islam without any knowledge because such questions deviate a believer away rather than to Islam. Therefore I have no idea if you are doing this intentionally, I presume you are not(giving you the benefit of the doubt), it's best to refrain because you clearly knew the answer yourself.

You might have wanted an Islamic stance to this, but phrase it in a way where Muslims can answer without going out their faith.

Capiche?
Indeed, apparently all or most haram things are halal in heaven, which makes no sense from the stance of an objective morality. If Allah decided certain things are so wrong that they warrant eternal torture, then surely these things would always be wrong, i.e. in all times, places and dimensions..

yes thats right my background is muslim and i find it stupid.

i have no idea why muslims hate on these very things when they will be doing all of it in heaven lol. they will reply as "this life is a test" lmao
whats your point?

you can still follow islam but stop hating on the very things you will be doing in heaven. it doesn't even make sense lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending