The Student Room Group

Calling out TSR Members for a boxing match!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KSIOlajide
Hey everyone. I am KSIOlajideBT, or KSI or JJ. As you know I smashed Joe Weller face on February 3rd 2018 in front of millions and now I want to call out some TSR members who I would like to fight. I already called out the Pauls and possibly fighting Logan Paul, but after that I would fight a TSR member.

The members I'm calling out are:

@UWS

I am calling out UWS simply because he is the most popular in TSR. Also a really funny guy who I would like to smash into bits and take his place.

I am calling out 04MR17 because he is the 2nd most popular in TSR and well known by everyone. Also, I want to see him get beaten up simply because he is tooo sarcastic.

I am calling out CoffeeGeek because he is soo political and I want to see if his politcs can get punched out of him.

I am calling Doonesbury because he offers advice on uni. Sometimes he doesn't which annoys me so I need to give him a little treatment in the fight.

I am calling out Lemur14 because she is simply a Maths Goddess, but too clever at maths. I want to break her self esteem so that she doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

I am calling out CleverSquirrel because she thinks she is fit so lets see if she is fit and ready for a boxing match.

There will be a poll with this thread so vote for who I should fight by 12th March 2018. I'll be ready....

Spoiler

@UWS and make sure you knock his teeth out and make him suffer/bleed
Reply 41
****s sake :laugh:
I'm up for a match too. 😂.

Easy opponent here, should anyone want to claim victory. 😀. Nows your chance.
Okay then.

I got boxed out at martial arts. That's how I know that I could never win in such trivial matches. They only did one blow and I was out. 😞😣
Original post by MiszshorTea786

religion of peace...
Sorry dude, better luck next time.

Yes, can't be bothered with marital arts anymore, broken more bones than anything. 😔😐.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
religion of peace...

Damn. You had to spoil it for me dude. I guess I might just host a segregated female boxing instead for sisters only? 😂.
Damn. You had to spoil it for me dude. I guess I might just host a segregated female boxing instead for sisters only? 😂.

i mean you do you , just a friendly reminder , have a nice day
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i mean you do you , just a friendly reminder , have a nice day

Thanks, you too.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Yep, been boxing on and off since I was 6 years old!

Oh nice. Have you had any amateur fights or nah?
Comeee at me! :boxing: I'll finish u, first round! :bawling::ninja:
Original post by Lemur14
:rofl:
If only I could pull out all the inaccuracies in mine along :toofunny:
I don't think you'd really want to fight me :tongue:

Well if you get the most votes (currently 0 though) then be prepared to get beaten up. Each punch will increase expotentially so that you wouldn't even cope with doing simple sums like 2+2.
Original post by ReadySalted28
Comeee at me! :boxing: I'll finish u, first round! :bawling::ninja:

Haha, good joke!

Do not underestimate the power of a black man!
what is this mess
Original post by CleverSquirrel
bring it on baby, ill like to see you try :wink:

CleverSquirrel gets fit! All that workout for nothing when I smash you to bits in the fight, if you get the most votes.
Original post by Paracosm
what is this mess

Things will get messy when I fight!
Original post by KSIOlajide
Things will get messy when I fight!

??? I see
Why did I even call out @Lemur14 and @CoffeeGeek. No one wants to see them get bashed by me.
Original post by B_9710
Oh nice. Have you had any amateur fights or nah?

Nah, not boxing fights. I've had an amateur Muay Thai fight though which I won :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest