The Student Room Group

Calling out TSR Members for a boxing match!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KSIOlajide
CleverSquirrel gets fit! All that workout for nothing when I smash you to bits in the fight, if you get the most votes.

Hey podnok

What about the beast from the east, and i'm not talking about that pathetic little snow storm.
Lemur14.JPG
@Lemur14 Too scared?? Voting for Doonesbury instead of your self.

Also Doonesbury is catching up to UWS. Does any TSR members want to fight other TSR members as part of the undercard.
Original post by Dodo0099
Hey podnok

What about the beast from the east, and i'm not talking about that pathetic little snow storm.

The Beast from the East cannot do anything to The Beast of the World.
If he/she fights me, they will become the Beast of the Least.

Who is the beast of the east though?
CleverSquirrel gets fit! All that workout for nothing when I smash you to bits in the fight, if you get the most votes.

Ha are you sure about that bro, I may be small but I’m strong af😎 though I’m not sure if I should let you win or not? Can let a guy look weak in front of a crowd :wink:
<----
Reply 65
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Ha are you sure about that bro, I may be small but I’m strong af😎 though I’m not sure if I should let you win or not? Can let a guy look weak in front of a crowd :wink:

I think people want to see you get into shorts :rofl:
Reply 66
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Nah, not boxing fights. I've had an amateur Muay Thai fight though which I won :biggrin:

Sh*t nice
Bruv thought you were fighting logan paul or adam saleh instead :rofl:
Well if you get the most votes (currently 0 though) then be prepared to get beaten up. Each punch will increase expotentially so that you wouldn't even cope with doing simple sums like 2+2.

:rofl: Perhaps if you could get some basic facts right about me first...
Why did I even call out @Lemur14 and @CoffeeGeek. No one wants to see them get bashed by me.

Very sensible. Why would you want to bash up year 12s?
Lemur14.JPG
@Lemur14 Too scared?? Voting for Doonesbury instead of your self.

Also Doonesbury is catching up to UWS. Does any TSR members want to fight other TSR members as part of the undercard.

Naa just thought his nomination was the funniest :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Things will get messy when I fight!

Yeah, your defence skills are non-existent and your punches are sloppy. Assuming that's what you meant...
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Yeah, your defence skills are non-existent and your punches are sloppy. Assuming that's what you meant...

That's what you interpreted. I was talking about the opponent's face after the fight.
Original post by Dodo0099
<----

Dodo's have been extinct for ages, don't think you're the beast at all.
Original post by Lemur14
:rofl: Perhaps if you could get some basic facts right about me first...

Very sensible. Why would you want to bash up year 12s?

Naa just thought his nomination was the funniest :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough. Year 12s are the best to bash up. Though you never know, there is still 5 days until the poll close and you could have the most votes.
Original post by Ilovemaths...
Bruv thought you were fighting logan paul or adam saleh instead :rofl:

After those fights, I am boxing 2 TSR members. One can be voted here and another can be voted in my next poll.
That's what you interpreted. I was talking about the opponent's face after the fight.

What I said still stands :h:
Original post by UWS

You're the one that will be getting in shorts when we have our fight. You have the most votes so far.
ksivsuws.jpg
Original post by UWS

oh ...
Original post by CleverSquirrel
oh ...

I don't want to see you in shorts- your hairy legs will give me nightmares.
(edited 6 years ago)
Fair enough. Year 12s are the best to bash up. Though you never know, there is still 5 days until the poll close and you could have the most votes.

Fighting people smaller than you... Doesn't really show strength :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply