The Student Room Group

I'm getting bullied at my sixth form...

I really don't know what to do. I get bullied because people found out I had a TSR account, I go to a private school and their very smart people. They are TSR haters and think that you guys are people who have no lifes and virgins. Should I tell my headteacher and I don't want to quit my TSR account because I have 5 gems so I have come very far.
Thanks guys and you're not losers, you're extreamly smart people who are very charismatic :smile:
Reply 1
My friend Zarrin, think you guys are pathetic for instance.
Reply 2
I've got more than five gems.

I would just like to point out that I am not me.

I have no lifes too.
Hi, I’m 20 and I go to university, this website is a place for people to communicate and share their views and opinions and ask each other questions. Why do they care so much about you having an account? They’re clearly just jealous of you because you’re probably smarter than them. And just think one day you’ll probably be their boss and when they come woddling in for an interview at the place you own they will be highly embarrassed about the way they treated you. So I know it’s probably bad now but they say karma’s a ***** for a reason. Stay strong! X
The Plebs at my school all bow down to my 10 Gems, I walk around the school with a bunch of girls screaming "WE LOVE YOU APERFECTBALANCE WE LOVE YOUR GEMS"

Some kid who is a lowly 4 gemmer just got destroyed when he tried to suggest that he was cool.
Reply 5
Original post by Pigster
I've got more than five gems.

I would just like to point out that I am not me.

I have no lifes too.

Don't say that :smile:
Chiara is this you?
Original post by Anonymous
I really don't know what to do. I get bullied because people found out I had a TSR account, I go to a private school and their very smart people. They are TSR haters and think that you guys are people who have no lifes and virgins. Should I tell my headteacher and I don't want to quit my TSR account because I have 5 gems so I have come very far.
Thanks guys and you're not losers, you're extreamly smart people who are very charismatic :smile:

Firstly, you shouldn't give a flying **** about what others think. Do what makes you happy.
And secondly you called them virgins in a negative tone which is stupid because being a virgin is a good thing not a bad thing boi! Shows self respect. But yeah just do you. You can't listen to everyone in your life cuz you'll end up doing what everyone tells you to do and not what you want to do.
This is an obvious troll
Reply 9
Thanks everyone for the replies. I want to go into computer science and the bullying was already bad, but worse when they found out I had a TSR account. I have TSR friends on here like the night king and clever squirral, so wouldn't want to leave.
Reply 10
Thanks everyone for the replies. I want to go into computer science and the bullying was already bad, but worse when they found out I had a TSR account. I have TSR friends on here like the night king and clever squirral, so wouldn't want to leave.

Awwwwwww. Firstly, they dont need to know about tsr, and i got kicked out of my school (still in education dwdw) and im just here to procrastinate. Anyhow, i understand it could be hard to not take peoples opinions to heart. Anyway, dont react to them. yes it bruises your ego, but they are looking for a reaction. When i was being persecuted by my teachers, i would borrow my freinds guitar, and sneak into the drama classroom, and spend every second of my spare time strumming it, even though i didn't know how to play.Of course, i was terrfied i would be found and kicked out, but i got kicked out anyway. also, i just did that when i needed a break from everyone. my parents were very conservative, and the reason i tried not to get kicked was for them. They can't hurt you if they cant find you :smile: This might not be the best advise, but they do this in SIXTH FORM? most people mature by now. anyway, good uck, and drop me a Pm :wink:
Reply 11
Original post by jonjoshelvey21
This is an obvious troll

I give him credit for actually coming up with something original though, unlike the usual stuff that tends to get posted...
Original post by ANM775
I give him credit for actually coming up with something original though, unlike the usual stuff that tends to get posted...

:smile: I am obviously not a troll but thank you.......
If they have put time and effort to try to make you feel down what does that make them? It makes them losers, they are missing out on times they could be doing something productive or actually useful. It also shows you matter to them. (Even if it means a negative way.)
think that you guys are people who have no lifes and virgins.

I can confirm I have no virgins.

Not since I was made to sell the dungeon, anyway.
Original post by Drewski
I can confirm I have no virgins.

Not since I was made to sell the dungeon, anyway.

:rofl:
Lol I fell out my chair fam, I meant to say that my friend thinks you guys a virgins
PRSOM 100000000000000000000000%
FML
Original post by AperfectBalance
The Plebs at my school all bow down to my 10 Gems, I walk around the school with a bunch of girls screaming "WE LOVE YOU APERFECTBALANCE WE LOVE YOUR GEMS"

Some kid who is a lowly 4 gemmer just got destroyed when he tried to suggest that he was coolfuc

****bo6y

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending