The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SaydaK
Hey Chipi its nice to have someone from malawi aswell. Lets indeed keep each other updated. Which colleges are you using in your application?
Got offers at LSE,LSTMH and Glasgow, but My first choice is LSTMH.
Reply 21
Original post by chipiliro payesa
Got offers at LSE,LSTMH and Glasgow, but My first choice is LSTMH.

Great.
Reply 22
Hello room, I suppose this thread is for 2018 Commonwealth shared application? What deadline are you guys talking about? Kind of confused cos I suppose applications on the EAS portal just started.
I think there was indeed a mixup,commonwealth shared will open on 27 Feb,which unis have you applied to so far?
Original post by Ogirima
Hello room, I suppose this thread is for 2018 Commonwealth shared application? What deadline are you guys talking about? Kind of confused cos I suppose applications on the EAS portal just started.
I think there was indeed a mixup,commonwealth shared will open on 27 Feb,which unis have you applied to so far?

Ohhh really.. think I'll apply for shared. Can I apply directly on EAS?
Reply 25
Original post by itwillhappen
Hi Junegyal, don't you think you started this thread too early? :smile:

Lol yeah
Reply 26
Did any of you have to pay the application fee for King’s College?
Have you been able to log into the EAS for the shared scharships????It's been a hustle so far on my side.

Original post by Purplish
Hello scholars!

Seeing that the application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship opens up in a few days, it will be great to get active on this thread and support each other.

Wishing everyone all the best :smile:
It's working now. I just submitted.
Have an offer from Glasgow for MSE Education.
Anyone else?
Have you been able to log into the EAS for the shared scharships????It's been a hustle so far on my side.

Yes I have. Though I am holding off on submitting my applications until I get the unconditional offers I have been expecting.
I have not been able to access the site since yesterday.
Original post by hirakhatri
It's working now. I just submitted.
Have an offer from Glasgow for MSE Education.
Anyone else?
same here. i don’t know whats happening. i have asked but got no reply to the email
one of my referees lost the email so i need to resend it
Hello to everybody here, I am from Malaysia. While the deadline for the referees to upload their references is 22nd of March, I am unable to log on to check how many of them have submitted their references since Monday, 5th of March. Does any of you encounter with the same problem? Can you guy log on to the EAS Applicant's Portal? Sincerely, Jarvis
Original post by Purplish
Yes I have. Though I am holding off on submitting my applications until I get the unconditional offers I have been expecting.

Is it still possible to attach your unconditional offer to the submitted application? I have not gotten mine but the prospective supervisor has already uploaded her supporting statement. I hope that the supporting statement would make the Commission consider that I have already (unofficially) secured a place in the university that I apply for.
Original post by Jarvislooi
Hello to everybody here, I am from Malaysia. While the deadline for the referees to upload their references is 22nd of March, I am unable to log on to check how many of them have submitted their references since Monday, 5th of March. Does any of you encounter with the same problem? Can you guy log on to the EAS Applicant's Portal? Sincerely, Jarvis

Me too
Original post by Chizaramuoku
Me too

Well, in a way, this makes me less worried. I guess we can only wait and keep trying to log on.
Yes me too
Original post by Jarvislooi
I think it's a technical errorMy friends from Rwanda and Congo can't access it too
Yes me too
Reply 39
Yes me too

I also havent been able to access it for almost 2 weeks now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending