The Student Room Group

A2L offer not showing on track?

Heyhey all,

I got an email saying that I've been successful in nabbing an A2L offer which can drop my grade requirements down by up to 2 grades (hooray!).

I've already got a standard offer (ABB) for my course, but I believe this one is meant to show up separately in Track as an additional option to click. However, its not turned up yet.

Any ideas on what I should do? I'm climbing the walls waiting. (not literally though, too busy stuck to my laptop)
Original post by slurredsquash
Heyhey all,

I got an email saying that I've been successful in nabbing an A2L offer which can drop my grade requirements down by up to 2 grades (hooray!).

I've already got a standard offer (ABB) for my course, but I believe this one is meant to show up separately in Track as an additional option to click. However, its not turned up yet.

Any ideas on what I should do? I'm climbing the walls waiting. (not literally though, too busy stuck to my laptop)

How long ago was this email received? It can take up to 24h or sometimes more to update but if it gets to Friday and it hasn't email or ring to chase.
Reply 2
Heyhey all,

Heya, I'm in a similar predicament. Did the email state the a2l grades you need? My email just showed congratulations on your offer and nothing on track.
Original post by I'msoPi
Heya, I'm in a similar predicament. Did the email state the a2l grades you need? My email just showed congratulations on your offer and nothing on track.

I'm the same! Whenabouts did you get your offer?
Reply 4
I'm the same! Whenabouts did you get your offer?

I think it was maybe a day or two ago. I'll wait a bit more and perhaps just send an email asking what's up haha. What do you what to study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending