The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jheinexx
I learnt to not get involved in discussions that i don’t have much knowledge on because you look like a real clown when you don’t have an answer to their questions:/ it’s more satisfying when you know how to answer it anyways.

That answers it! 😛.

It's true though sis, one should have knowledge upon the subject they are debating about. But then again others don't care about being the clown. They probably are doing it for entertainment purposes. 😁.
Original post by MiszshorTea786
That answers it! 😛.

It's true though sis, one should have knowledge upon the subject they are debating about. But then again others don't care about being the clown. They probably are doing it for entertainment purposes. 😁.

Yh true. Issa mess ..
My back hurts like a *****
secondary school were one of those most rubbish years of my life. I mean there were good days but mostly everyone at my school were stuck up *****es.

Do ya know what is still annoying? There was this small tamil chick who was getting bullied by everyone even by my friends because they thought she was ugly n **** and she also had this hole in her heart. My friends would say “dont be friends with her or youll be even more unpopular” but obv im way too kind so i made friends with her. She was so quiet and she was in a complete different class than me. Tbh im not going to say im the one who gave her confidence but i did contribute to that. She started opening up and she went from crying all the time to smiling all the time. Ugh she made me want to go school even though i was so depressed she made it going worthwhile. Anyways, this was like year 8-10. Then in year 11, she started to get soooo cocky. All my friends who used to insult her became friends with her cos of me and then she started to ignore me when i was talking to her. Like imagine telling someone something and their eyes are looking at sumthin else n they have the nerve to ask you to repeat it cos they didnt bother listening. She then got a boyfriend who was like apparently “19” and we were 15. She met him once and they freaking kissed n i was shocked because we would always talk about getting bf is boring n stuff. Anyways yh. Our squad (there was like 5 of us) and we would chill in the prayer room all the time at lunch time and watch movies n stuff. She would be upstairs near the maths room texting her bf ALWAYS. One time she forgot her phone on her birthday and thats when she decided to chill with us. And she was always smiling smh. Smiling is good yh. But it was like an annoying smile like even when i was telling her something serious she had a big smile on her face. Anyways i rlly liked that chick but yh we havent spoken for under 2 yrs. she told me a lot about friendships. Some are slitherly *****es.

And ughhhhhhh i helped her so much with english, and i made her go from set 6 (lowest set) to set 2 (which i was in) because she was my friend n i wanted to help her. But when i asked for help in maths, she would rlly pretend she didnt know but as soon as the teacher was like someone give me the answer, the bish would answer it like its no problem. She ended up passing it n it just pissed me off.

this chick told a girl who hates her so much that she got a bf but i found out months later by that chick??? ://

sorry yall i just had to post this
anyways there was this really cute guy who was in yr 13 when i was in year 11 and mashallah he was soooo buff. I WISH I SPOKE TO HIMMMMMMMM . But then again, i didnt like his sister who was in my year. Also, i was so close sending him a email through our school emails telling him to marry me. I still have that draft .
also i had a really big crush on my pe teacher :/
very disrespectful to speak in another language with someone around peeps who dont know it.
man i used to be one of those ppl that had to be the last to end the convo cos i thought it was rude.

Friend: im off to sleep bye
Me: Night night
Them: goodnight ❤️
Me: bye❤️
Them: x
Me: Xxxx 🤗

They could end with . and id reply

No point!!!!!!
March 11th - the day my father was born. I’m going to visit his grave for the first time in 9 years on that day. I wish i had gone sooner but mum wouldn’t let me. He wouldn’t be proud of me if he was alive right now but ive made a promise to him i wont break
March 11th - the day my father was born. I’m going to visit his grave for the first time in 9 years on that day. I wish i had gone sooner but mum wouldn’t let me. He wouldn’t be proud of me if he was alive right now but ive made a promise to him i wont break

You are not perfect but nobody is and I'm sure your dad would be very proud of you because of the morals you have and the type of person you've grown into, at least from the things I've read and spoken to you about. Seriously you don't give yourself enough credit...

I hope going to see his grave gives you some peace 🙂
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
You are not perfect but nobody is and I'm sure your dad would be very proud of you because of the morals you have and the type of person you've grown into, at least from the things I've read and spoken to you about. Seriously you don't give yourself enough credit...

I hope going to see his grave gives you some peace 🙂

im really not gonna sit here and feel sorry for myself but im living a useless life and thats what my mum says so he probs wouldve not but ty..

Inshallah it does
im really not gonna sit here and feel sorry for myself but im living a useless life and thats what my mum says so he probs wouldve not but ty..

Inshallah it does

Why do you think you are living a useless life?
Why do you think you are living a useless life?

idk i just dont have any motivation to follow my dreams. Maybe this year itll get better. I dont want to end up like my brother and thats who my family compare me to & im nothing like him
If you’re blonde, thick and pretty, life is good for you. Good things happen to the attractive ones. You can never be poor as a thick blonde blue eyed girl. Its just a fact.

What?
Original post by CoolCavy
What?

sorry completely forget about the post it doesnt make sense
idk i just dont have any motivation to follow my dreams. Maybe this year itll get better. I dont want to end up like my brother and thats who my family compare me to & im nothing like him

I've been there with the lack of motivation and it's horrible, I know how it feels. If you're nothing like your brother then try to ignore who your family compare you.

If you're lacking the motivation to follow a dream then you should question whether that is actually your dream?
I've been there with the lack of motivation and it's horrible, I know how it feels. If you're nothing like your brother then try to ignore who your family compare you.

If you're lacking the motivation to follow a dream then you should question whether that is actually your dream?

its not rlly my dream tbh but something i am interested in. tbh im lacking motivation because i am depressed tbh 😕😞 anyways forget it. sigh
its not rlly my dream tbh but something i am interested in. tbh im lacking motivation because i am depressed tbh 😕😞 anyways forget it. sigh

:frown: Sorry if I put you in a bad mood by talking about it.

I'll make dua for you instead 🙂
:frown: Sorry if I put you in a bad mood by talking about it.

I'll make dua for you instead 🙂

Ur just trying to help.

Jzk :smile:
💙96 days💙

Quick Reply

Latest