Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

DENTISTRY OFFERS 2018 Dundee Uni

Scroll to see replies

My interview was 17th January so not sure when I will hear
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by katttpat
Thank you! English, also applying as a graduate not sure if that makes a difference to when they give out offers. My interview was on the first day of interviews so I wonder if they give them out in order or interview day? I emailed then last week and they said that they’ll give offers out over multiple days!!

That's fantastic, congrats.

My interview was also one of the first I think :s-smilie: Do you mind me asking what time you heard last night?
Original post by chelseacookie
That's fantastic, congrats.

My interview was also one of the first I think :s-smilie: Do you mind me asking what time you heard last night?

It was about 8pm, was surprised they gave them out at that late in the day but a couple of other emails I’ve had from them were sent in the evening too so maybe it’s their style lol
Original post by katttpat
Thank you! English, also applying as a graduate not sure if that makes a difference to when they give out offers. My interview was on the first day of interviews so I wonder if they give them out in order or interview day? I emailed then last week and they said that they’ll give offers out over multiple days!!

That's great! Well done! :biggrin:
Do you all think the offers will all be given out this week or next week Too??
Original post by Cmarcu
has anyone heard from dundee yet?

No, not yet, but hopefully we'll all hear back soon! :smile:
Original post by abby_2000
Do you all think the offers will all be given out this week or next week Too??

I phoned them yesterday and they said they would be sending most of them out in batches over the course of this week and then possibly next week
Original post by Cmarcu
I phoned them yesterday and they said they would be sending most of them out in batches over the course of this week and then possibly next week

That’s great thank you!! I feel like it’s too late tonight so maybe tomorrow, well hopefully 😂did they say whether it’s just offers they send out first or rejections too?
That’s great thank you!! I feel like it’s too late tonight so maybe tomorrow, well hopefully 😂did they say whether it’s just offers they send out first or rejections too?

Same lol, they wouldn’t give much info but I’m pretty sure they work their way through all the interviews so like mine was on the 17th of January so I’m assuming I won’t hear till like Friday but people who had their interview really early have already heard back
Original post by Cmarcu
Same lol, they wouldn’t give much info but I’m pretty sure they work their way through all the interviews so like mine was on the 17th of January so I’m assuming I won’t hear till like Friday but people who had their interview really early have already heard back

Ahhh right! I was 17th January Too, so I’ll most likely be the same. Thanks for the info
That's a good point about whether they'll send out the rejections too. Does anyone know? Has anyone had a rejection?
Just got an offer now so I guess they send them out later in the evening than we think
Just got an offer now so I guess they send them out later in the evening than we think

Well done!!!! Are you undergraduate?
Well done!!!! Are you undergraduate?

Thank you!! I'm a Scottish Graduate
Thank you!! I'm a Scottish Graduate

When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking?
It was one of the first I think, start of Dec
When was your interview if you don’t mind me asking?

It was one of the first I think, start of Dec
I Just got the offer! And I am actually an international undegraduate so I am so happy right now :smile:
Has anyone heard about rejections yet? and is it only graduates who have had offers or has any undergraduates heard back?
I really hope they’re doing graduates and non Scottish applicants first😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending