The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse 9-1 combined science trilogy specimen set 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HettiBetti
Girl...don't worry it's going to be okay!!! :smile: turn las frown upside down!!!
Fashion, Drag and Drag!!!

What on Earth do you mean by fashion, drag and drag
Original post by Iahmed512
What on Earth do you mean by fashion, drag and drag

I love fashion and drag!!! Holla!!!
I love fashion and drag!!! Holla!!!

You strange and confusing person!
Original post by Mohammed931
can anyone tell me what is coming up in chemistry , physics and biology paper 2? plz

Physics paper 2= equations, momentum, waves, practical on(i am not telling you!!!), light beam sensor thingy!!! #Grade 8/9
Physics paper 2= equations, momentum, waves, practical on(i am not telling you!!!), light beam sensor thingy!!! #Grade 8/9

Haha, you're miles behind I've already said it and they posted that message a few days back so might have had it.
I got my physics paper back but we haven't been given grade boundaries yet.

Oh and stop trying to indirectly show off.
Oh and stop trying to indirectly show off.

Holla Bolla!!!!
Holla Bolla!!!!

What do you mean stop trying to play games?
What do you mean stop trying to play games?

Courtesy of mens rea!!! Holla Holla!!!
Courtesy of mens rea!!! Holla Holla!!!

You're so annoying. Still don't know what you mean. Wasteman!
You're so annoying. Still don't know what you mean. Wasteman!

Oh!!! Rude and Crude!!! Stop with that lame ans shame and petty insult hinsult!!! Holla Holla!!! Clearly you lack the common Lawyer Flair as you do not know what "mens rea" means!!! Holla Bolla!!! You sciences I humanities!!!
Original post by Yusuf k
sorry mate, got it tommorow will let you know after though, what came up in physics and chemistry paper 2

Hi could you please share some questions from physics and chem paper 2 please i got it tomorrow I'm scared.
Oh!!! Rude and Crude!!! Stop with that lame ans shame and petty insult hinsult!!! Holla Holla!!! Clearly you lack the common Lawyer Flair as you do not know what "mens rea" means!!! Holla Bolla!!! You sciences I humanities!!!

I didn't fully mean it, it was kind of a joke and even everything you're saying seems like it, it's hard to take you seriously, but you are being rude yourself just because I don't understand what you're saying, but at least finally you explained, so thanks for explaining.
Reply 93
Original post by rajan dave
hey has any body done the combined BIOLGY PAPER 2 aqa - and if you need help with physics i have done the test and chemistry. just unsure what to revise and what are the 6 markers in the biology paper 2 - thank you very much i appreciate it

What was on the chemistry and physics
Original post by Yusuf k
sorry mate, got it tommorow will let you know after though, what came up in physics and chemistry paper 2

Hi please can you tell me what’s in the biology paper 2 and physics paper 2 as I’ve got my biology tomorrow thanks
Original post by rajan dave
hey has any body done the combined BIOLGY PAPER 2 aqa - and if you need help with physics i have done the test and chemistry. just unsure what to revise and what are the 6 markers in the biology paper 2 - thank you very much i appreciate it

Hi can u tellme what csme up in the physics and chemistry thanks
Original post by Sx_xoxox
Hi please can you tell me what’s in the biology paper 2 and physics paper 2 as I’ve got my biology tomorrow thanks

I've already said the topics on this thread, so I'm not gonna waste time and effort saying it again, have a look back.
Btw in physics paper 2 was there only one 6 marker or were there more and were the calculations hard?
Original post by RoadToGoodGrades
Btw in physics paper 2 was there only one 6 marker or were there more and were the calculations hard?

Just one 6 marker, but plenty of 4 markers, 19 marks worth of calculations, no they were not hard, but other people thought they were, even the teacher was saying one of the calculations question was hard but I thought it was easy.
Just one 6 marker, but plenty of 4 markers, 19 marks worth of calculations, no they were not hard, but other people thought they were, even the teacher was saying one of the calculations question was hard but I thought it was easy.

Wow, so many 4 markers, I'm probably going to lose alot of marks on those ones. Thanks for the response

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending