The Student Room Group

Help me Find a Person that I met on the Loughborough Applicant Day Today

Okay I can't believe I'm doing this but basically I'm wondering if there is anybody on here who went to the applicant day for chemical engineering today and knows the name or anything about this guy.

I only briefly talked to him but I have a major crush on him - he is just so smart and cute. He was in group A and had a blue sweater and black trousers with nice black dress shoes. He has blonde hair and is probably 5'11 or maybe 6 ft.

If anyone can help me I would be incredibly grateful .
I'm just so sad that I never asked for his snapchat :/ I'm pretty shy especially because I go to an all girls school.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay I can't believe I'm doing this but basically I'm wondering if there is anybody on here who went to the applicant day for chemical engineering today and knows the name or anything about this guy.

I only briefly talked to him but I have a major crush on him - he is just so smart and cute. He was in group A and had a blue sweater and black trousers with nice black dress shoes. He has blonde hair and is probably 5'11 or maybe 6 ft.

If anyone can help me I would be incredibly grateful .
I'm just so sad that I never asked for his snapchat :/ I'm pretty shy especially because I go to an all girls school.

Lol cute.
I had a crush on one of the guys in my group at an open day. Took a cheeky peek at his name badge and tried to find him on facebook. Couldn't find him cos he didn't put use his double barrelled name on fb.
Then come september and he's on my course at my uni. Turned out he liked me on the open day as well. Ended up dating in second year.

You might just have to pray he firms the same uni as you.
Reply 2
Bump because this is cute and I want you to find him!
good luck
How do you get attached so quick (no offence intended)? Im going there next week what happens during the day? do you get split from parents?
Reply 5
Lol cute.
I had a crush on one of the guys in my group at an open day. Took a cheeky peek at his name badge and tried to find him on facebook. Couldn't find him cos he didn't put use his double barrelled name on fb.
Then come september and he's on my course at my uni. Turned out he liked me on the open day as well. Ended up dating in second year.

You might just have to pray he firms the same uni as you.

That is literally the cutest thing I have ever read. He told me he also applied to Nottingham and I did as well so now I have no idea what to put down as my firm choice. I can't believe you were lucky enough to actually end up at the same uni as him, that is seriously a true romance.
For some reason I was stupid enough to not get his so now all I know is where lives :/
Reply 6
How do you get attached so quick (no offence intended)? Im going there next week what happens during the day? do you get split from parents?

It's probably because I go to an all girls school and I'm not used to guys being so polite, smart and cute in the same time and i am also used to American guys who are no where near as polite and good looking.
You do get split from your parents and you start off the day with a presentation (but your parents do join you for this part) and then you are shown around the campus and you end the day with an interview.
Reply 7
Original post by bunnisuh
Bump because this is cute and I want you to find him!

Thank you :smile: finding him seems pretty impossible at this point but there is no hurt in trying
Thank you :smile: finding him seems pretty impossible at this point but there is no hurt in trying

Try posting on the Loughborough Forum here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=125

You never know - maybe he's on there
Hope you had a good day here and good luck with your search :smile:
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest