The Student Room Group

I really want a girlfriend! What do i do?

I’ve felt for a long time that I wasn’t ready for a relationship but suddenly it’s hit me in the past few weeks - I’d love the feeling of having a girlfirend. I desperately would love to have a beautiful women inside and outside with me. But thing is I’m so shy and I don’t have many friends so I’m probably not going to attract anyone. I’m on a gap year too working so it’s gonna be so hard finding anyone. I really don’t know what to do, I’d love some advice to help me out

Scroll to see replies

If only I knew. I feel where youre coming from because I'd be such a good girlfriend and really want a boyfriend who is like a best friend, but all the lads my age just seem to want a quickie and I always end up second choice.

I just figure that it'll happen when it happens and it's best to enjoy the life I have currently.

You could try tinder I guess?
^ You two above should get chatting. Sorted!

(I’m only like, half joking)
Reply 3
Original post by FloralHybrid
^ You two above should get chatting. Sorted!

(I’m only like, half joking)

If only if it was that easy :frown:
The classic love story: met on student room.
OP: feel free to hmu btw

Only half joking
That is the multi billion dollar questions, countless books, tv shows and dating coaches have all tried to address it.

Seems though much Rolle Critique of CAPM, attraction is unobservable and therefore cannot be tested
Reply 7
Original post by Rugbygirl2k16
OP: feel free to hmu btw

Only half joking

Haha how ‘half joking’ are you?
Original post by Anonymous
Haha how ‘half joking’ are you?

Not even half joking, hmu I'm only as ****
Reply 9
Not even half joking, hmu I'm only as ****

What you mean you’re “only as ****”?
My advice is to live your life, do the things you enjoy and somewhere along the line you will meet someone. Forcing it isn't always the best way
What you mean you’re “only as ****”?

* lonely as feck
* lonely as feck

I’m very lonely too. I’ll message you later tonight if you want?
I’m very lonely too. I’ll message you later tonight if you want?

Go for it, would be nice to have someone to talk to :smile:
Go for it, would be nice to have someone to talk to :smile:

No worries I’ll send a dm about 6 :smile:
@FloralHybrid to be guest of honour at the wedding in a few years time
Reply 16
my line is opened you can talk to me as friends and you know we’ll see what happens later on im very nice and funny, i dont care about physical appearance all i care about is emotion and whats on the inside :smile: <3
The OP has two girls wanting to chat to him already.

Smooth operator.
Original post by cutiek
my line is opened you can talk to me as friends and you know we’ll see what happens later on im very nice and funny, i dont care about physical appearance all i care about is emotion and whats on the inside :smile: <3

I’ll message you as well later today :smile:
Original post by accountant-future
The OP has two girls wanting to chat to him already.

Smooth operator.

Hopefully they are genuine people and are not sad internet trolls like many on here 🙏 we’ll find out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending