The Student Room Group

Have any year11 struggles?

If anyone has any struggles or rants about year 11 then feel free to rant below, I thought it would be a nice idea as we can all support each other and get it off our chests.

My rant(if you’re interested): I’m obviously stressed for the exams. And now revision is in full swing i’m just tired all the time and there’s still so much homework and so much to do revision wise and it stresses me out. I’m an organised person which is a good thing for this year though. And art ESA there’s SO MUCH to do and only like 5 weeks until the exam.. It’s horrible..
Original post by jesxx
If anyone has any struggles or rants about year 11 then feel free to rant below, I thought it would be a nice idea as we can all support each other and get it off our chests.

My rant(if you’re interested): I’m obviously stressed for the exams. And now revision is in full swing i’m just tired all the time and there’s still so much homework and so much to do revision wise and it stresses me out. I’m an organised person which is a good thing for this year though. And art ESA there’s SO MUCH to do and only like 5 weeks until the exam.. It’s horrible..

Keep reminding yourself why you are doing them, what good grades will help you achieve and that it doesnt last for long. After the exams you can chill.

ps A levels and uni exams are even more stressful.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Keep reminding yourself why you are doing them, what good grades will help you achieve and that it doesnt last for long. After the exams you can chill.

ps A levels and uni exams are even more stressful.

I can imagine - i guess its better then though as you’re just doing things you like (hopefully) rather than RE and French... which i hate! These new exams also have a level content in them which sucks too. But it’s alright because as you say it’ll be over soon for a long holiday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending